Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Leicester 3-0 Newcastle - Results & Man of the Match

Vardy & Co Blow Away Woeful Newcastle

lcfcratings.wordpress.com

Saturday 2 May 2015, 12:45
Barclays Premier League
King Power Stadium, Leicester

Leicester City 3
Ulloa 1′, 48′ (pen), Morgan 17′

Newcastle United 0

Total Votes : 242

LCFC Ratings Man of the Match : Jamie Vardy

1. Jamie Vardy : 8.83
  2. Leonardo Ulloa : 8.71
  3. Marc Albrighton : 8.29
  4. Wes Morgan : 7.82
  5. Robert Huth : 7.78
  6. Marcin Wasilewski : 7.77
  7. Jeff Schlupp : 7.76
  8. Esteban Cambiasso : 7.54
  9. Matty James : 7.17
  10. Kasper Schmeichel : 7.08
  11. (SUB) Ritchie De Laet : 6.82
  12. Riyad Mahrez : 6.68
  13. (SUB) Andrej Kramaric : 6.34
  14. (SUB) Dean Hammond : 6.27

Team Performance : 7.66 (2/39)

Manager Performance : 8.27 (4/35)

Opposition Performance : 1.97 (39/39)

Officials Performance (Ref: Mike Dean) : 7.11 (2/39)

Overall Manager Confidence : 94.85% (+11.03%)

It's only just dawned on me that 'the most arrogant man pearsons ever met' gave us a penalty and sent off two opposition players... Good to see he's unbiased tbf

The spotlight was on him to prove NP was wrong. Another masterstroke by our fearless leader knowing we'd need the points against Newcastle.

players order seems reasonable and NP stays up by 11% on the Chelsea game  lol

would've had schlupp a lot higher in the rankings. deffo top 3 imo. 

also don't think that was our second best performance this season. united and swansea were better. 

Ulloa's best performance for us - unplayable and could have had 4 but for a good save and a world class one. And even more amazingly, he discovered his first touch!

Says everything about the dank henchness of Vardy that he's come out as MOTM again! 

lol I think it's a bit generous tbh.

yeah 1.97 implies quite a lot of people gave them more than a 1. which is crazy. i'd have voted them a 0 but it's not an option. 

yeah 1.97 implies quite a lot of people gave them more than a 1. which is crazy. i'd have voted them a 0 but it's not an option. 

I gave them a 2.

There was about 15 minutes between the 25th and 40th where we couldn't get hold of the ball.

Vardy had no real part in any of the goals yet still gets man of the match. Just shows how vital he is when he's playing well. Such a shame it took so long for him to get to grips with this season.

Reckon the bottom will finish as follows, which I bet every Newcastle fan in the world would rip your arm off for;

14) Villa - 41 points, -19 GD

15) Hull - 38 points, -14 GD

16) Leicester - 38 points, -15 GD

17) Newcastle - 36 points, -26 GD

18) Sunderland - 36 points, -27 GD

19) QPR - 31 points, -24 GD

20) Burnley - 27 points, -31 GD

Vardy had no real part in any of the goals yet still gets man of the match. Just shows how vital he is when he's playing well. Such a shame it took so long for him to get to grips with this season.

He did to an extent, but has largely been in and out the side, played on the wing, played with different striker partners etc.

I think both Ulloa and Vardy have benefitted from a real run in the side.

Think Knocky would have done better in Mahrez's position.

I do miss Knocky, I think it was the Villa game when we seen him last and I believe he had a cracking game. Since then he hasn't played at all and now out on loan. Mahrez as been disappointing recently.

I do miss Knocky, I think it was the Villa game when we seen him last and I believe he had a cracking game. Since then he hasn't played at all and now out on loan. Mahrez as been disappointing recently.

?

Can't quite believe (no, hold on, I can...) that Cambiasso scored more highly than James in this match.

I thought Esteban was pretty invisible for much of the match, whereas James has his best game for ages.

We expect no less, Do we?

Based on what?

Based on how little influence Mahrez had there. He's probably more suited to the wing with his pace. Whereas Knocky can pick out a pass better and is just as skilful as Mahrez and his pace isn't a problem in that sort of position. 

Based on how little influence Mahrez had there. He's probably more suited to the wing with his pace. Whereas Knocky can pick out a pass better and is just as skilful as Mahrez and his pace isn't a problem in that sort of position. 

TBH Kramaric would have been ideal there.

Archived