Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamiebux

Still with puma next season?

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/01/2015-16-kits-overview-leaked-and-official-15-16-shirts.html

That article (not saying for a second that it is all that credible) says that it's not known who will be making our kits next year, but given that its reliable in terms of every other club listed on it, to say it's not known seems accurate. I'd have thought the club would have announced a new deal by now if that were the case?

I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Umbro seeing as they're starting to build up a solid profile of football clubs they supply again.. It seems likely that we'll be with a new manufacturer next year seeing as there's been no announcement and if we were having a new brand, going out into the public saying that we have a new deal in place with Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc would damage the clubs ability somewhat to move the remaining Puma stock from the season.

Then again, what do I know? haha

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/01/2015-16-kits-overview-leaked-and-official-15-16-shirts.html

That article (not saying for a second that it is all that credible) says that it's not known who will be making our kits next year, but given that its reliable in terms of every other club listed on it, to say it's not known seems accurate. I'd have thought the club would have announced a new deal by now if that were the case?

I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Umbro seeing as they're starting to build up a solid profile of football clubs they supply again.. It seems likely that we'll be with a new manufacturer next year seeing as there's been no announcement and if we were having a new brand, going out into the public saying that we have a new deal in place with Nike/Adidas/Umbro etc would damage the clubs ability somewhat to move the remaining Puma stock from the season.

Then again, what do I know? haha

Arsenal's is alright.  Chelsea think they're France. Livepool's is an absolute eyesore.  I like the Man City effort a lot.  Those Man Utd kits are pure wat. Newcastle's home is decent if you ignore the logo, but their away is the worst kit of the bunch.  So'ton's home is nice, but my word I'd do naughty things to that away kit.  Stoke's kits both look like cheap So'ton knockoffs.  

Posted these a while ago. The Malmo design is the same as Rangers(we had the same as them this season) Newcastle have a similar design too.

Based on Burnley and Plymouth designs.

Leicester%20City%20Home%20Kit%202015-16_ Leicester%20City%202015-16%20V1_zpsscaqs

Based on Malmo design 2015/16

Leicester%20City%202015-16%20Design2%20V Leicester%20City%202015-16%20Design2%20V Leicester%20City%202015-16%20Design2%20V

Puma again.

I know quite a few people at Genesis Sports too.

I mentioned it in one of the kit threads a couple of months ago. Our kit will almost be identical again next season..

Any of them above designs I've posted?

Just had a look at the templates on the genesis website

Not keen on this for a home, but think this would make a nice kit similar to white shirt/navy shorts we had a few seasons ago.

702064_04_puma_F-560x614.jpg

Scrap that,give me this one from last years kit catalogue 51329.jpg

just quickly while we're on the topic of kits. I know i'd be pretty hard pressed finding one at this stage of the season, anyone looking at off-loading their home or the away (red) from this season? Preferably small size or one of the large ones in kid sizes, not exactly tall. If anyone could help that'd be great!

Sorry for hi-jacking. 

Archived