Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlos88LCFC

Leicester interested in Leroy Ferr, Rob Green, Charlie Austin, Caulker and anyone else who could cause a problem!

They wouldn't want us to go down if that was true would they ;)
Pearson should play a Jose Mourinho type tactic when it comes to playing QPR last game of the season!

We are not linked with these players. Just think it could be a good tactic to stop them wanting to beat us if they are already down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of them are good enough for us. We need to aim higher than these type of players if we want to challenge for mid table status I believe.

But if we could 'rock the camp' when they are already relegated, it would be a bonus! Though, they aren't the type of players to really give an eff anyways, they get paid stupid money for the effort they have put in this year and deserve to be relegated.

None of them are good enough for us. We need to aim higher than these type of players if we want to challenge for mid table status I believe.

But if we could 'rock the camp' when they are already relegated, it would be a bonus! Though, they aren't the type of players to really give an eff anyways, they get paid stupid money for the effort they have put in this year and deserve to be relegated.

So have they been linked somewhere?

So have they been linked somewhere?

No. But if its up to these players to knock us out the league, they wont wanna do it if they think they are coming to us!

Shit plan, just a thought Mouriniho type tactic.

Guest MattP

Green - No.

Caulker - If people still haven't worked out this guy is one of the most overated players in English football then I give up, how many shambolic defences does he have to be in before people see he's actually part of the problem?

Fer - Again, vastly overrated and a lot of QPR fans don't think he merits his place in the team.

Austin - Of course we'd take him, imagine he'll have a lot of options though.

People are seriously missing the point of this thread, get some Twitter rumours going spread some mis-information,

Nigel Pearson wants Ramsey as his number 2, foxes eye double swoop for Isla and Vargas...

Charlie Austin with out doubt, if this was to happen I could imagine sadly Chris Wood going. Actually when does Chris Wood's contract runs out?

Green- Never really rated him

This is one name to throw in the hat, what about Micah Richards?

Guest MattP

People are seriously missing the point of this thread, get some Twitter rumours going spread some mis-information,

Nigel Pearson wants Ramsey as his number 2, foxes eye double swoop for Isla and Vargas...

We want to motivate our own players not destroy them.

Here we go again, another round of who we are supposedly interested in and all the circus surrounding these stories.

This season isn't over yet and although we moved up another place yesterday, thanks to Arsenal, we still need to finish the job starting against Southampton on Saturday.

We have to concentrate on the matter in hand which is our EPL survival and nothing else at this stage.

Here we go again, another round of who we are supposedly interested in and all the circus surrounding these stories.

This season isn't over yet and although we moved up another place yesterday, thanks to Arsenal, we still need to finish the job starting against Southampton on Saturday.

We have to concentrate on the matter in hand which is our EPL survival and nothing else at this stage.

The thread was meant as a joke. In the sense of we link ourselves to those players so they don't try and beat us.

You've missed the point. Read it again.

Fvck me this thread's full of stupid.  It's a not very good joke taken too seriously by some, and treated as a legit suggestion by others...  Calm down lads, it's still all in our hands and a few tweets ain't affecting that either way.

Austin will end up at somewhere like Southampton or West Ham.

I reckon in this market he'd go for £10-£15m and we've got 4 strikers as it is. Would love him here obviously but I just can't see it.

Austin will end up at somewhere like Southampton or West Ham.

I reckon in this market he'd go for £10-£15m and we've got 4 strikers as it is. Would love him here obviously but I just can't see it.

Swansea will be in the market for a Striker as well.

Pearson has been after Austin for years, from his early Swindon days (not that I think we'll try this time).

Archived