Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-Season Itinerary and ticket info 2015

My girlfriend and her family support Lincoln so I go to there games when Leicester are away. Think me and the girlfriend might fall out over this one.

It's a friendly

Leicester City’s pre-season friendly with Burton Albion will now take place on Tuesday 28 July (kick-off 7.30pm) at the Pirelli Stadium.

The fixture had been scheduled 24 hours later at the home of the recently promoted League 1 side, but has now been brought forward to the Tuesday evening. 

Tickets for the game will be priced £13 for adults and £7 for ages 16 and under (seated) or £10 for adults and £5 for ages 16 and under (terrace). Admission will be payable at the Pirelli Stadium on the night. 

The meeting with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s Brewers forms part of a Foxes pre-season schedule that also includes trips to Lincoln City (21 July), Mansfield Town (25 July) and Birmingham City (1 August).

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/burton-pre-season-trip-rescheduled-2495487.aspx#vJkXDhg0bft1cPJd.99

I think a home friendly looks unlikely as Birmingham away is the week before the Sunderland game, unless we have one mid week but we haven't done for a while.

Not sure if the other games will be ticketed or not but Burton is pay on the fate. I fancy Birminghm away, given its so local I hope we take a good number.

I'm in skeggy around the middle of july, would be good if they had either Boston or Lincoln away around that period.

(ah I've just seen Lincoln is on 21st July)

I can imagine the first three pre season games could be local non league teams.

PUBLISHED

12:00 22nd June 2015

Information for games against Leicester City and MK Dons.

Supporters will be able to watch our two pre-season friendlies at One Call Stadium for just £7 per game.

Our new-look team play their first home game against Sky Bet Championship newcomers Milton Keynes Dons on Tuesday 21 July (7.45pm), before hosting Nigel Pearson’s Leicester City on Saturday 25 July (3.00pm).

Tickets for each game will cost £7 per person (including adults and all concessions).

Supporters should note that due to staffing and stewarding costs, Blocks G, H, Q and R in the Ian Greaves Stand, as well as the Quarry Lane End, will be closed for both of these fixtures, unless high demand for sales dictates otherwise..

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday 23 June, at 10.00am to all supporters.

You can purchase your tickets in person at the One Call Stadium main ticket office, over the phone by calling 01623 482482, online at www.stagstickets.co.uk, or at the ticket office on matchday (subject to availability).

Visiting supporters should contact their own club's ticket office for details on selling arrangements.

Read more at http://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/article/ticket-news-for-home-friendlies-2501544.aspx#qTHjW1BHXlUCesGb.99

Archived