Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

Guest seanfox778

I bet he is the kinda guy who still enjoys jelly and ice cream

You don't enjoy jelly and ice cream?

West Ham at home when they were making a sub and they held up number 15 and Schlupp started walking off and one of our players had to tell him to stay on.

Haha forgot all about that. Does make me laugh our Jeff.

At West Brom away where he was literally just walking with the ball with nobody in front of him and the whole away stand just screamed at him to move with it.

Haha, I was one of those shouting. Trying to coax him into coming towards us, like a stray cat!

I love Schlupp so much. A lot of Emile in him (not like that). Hopefully he keeps his drive and confidence...and stays at LCFC!

Both thick as pig shit but I love em

It's amazing how at times it feels as though even he's confused as to what he's doing on a football pitch and at other times he does stuff like this https://vine.co/v/eZBB2iZH6dI

There's actually 8 Newcastle players in the image by the time the ball is taken off us there. We literally beat half of their team with those 3 moves!

Every time he gets a throw in and you can just see that he's concentrating so hard not to do a foul throw but he almost forgets he's got to throw it in the first place

Blatantly trying to spot schluppies now. In the 'fans at Sunderland' video he definitely only claps the home fans because esteban is. I kind of hope his brain just tells him to do whatever esteban does.

West Brom away. Bringing the ball down with a first touch that Messi would've been proud of, before releasing the ball with a pass Ali Dia would've been ashamed of. The most Jeff 5 seconds I've ever seen. What a fantastic man.

Blatantly trying to spot schluppies now. In the 'fans at Sunderland' video he definitely only claps the home fans because esteban is. I kind of hope his brain just tells him to do whatever esteban does.

We all could do a lot worse...

Bloody love Jeff.

or when he does really well to beat a man or two, gets into a good crossing position and drills a cross so high and so hard it goes out of play on the other side of the pitch without even bouncing. then he just turns on his heel and jogs back to left back. he does that so much. just no emotion in his face. there is nothing behind his eyes. 

I'm absolutely howling lol

West Ham at home when they were making a sub and they held up number 15 and Schlupp started walking off and one of our players had to tell him to stay on.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Archived