Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

This is Jeff isn't it.

He plays with instinct.

Another good thread would be to highlight all the times he's gotten forward, made last ditched tackles and sped past opponents.

He's a rough diamond and needs smoothing. Then, IMO, we have one of the best young players in the division. Then again, I've said that consistently so I'm not surprised he's getting better and better.

I like ice cream. Not sure about jelly, I don't trust the way it moves.

it's only a trifling matter!

This is Jeff isn't it.

He plays with instinct.

Another good thread would be to highlight all the times he's gotten forward, made last ditched tackles and sped past opponents.

He's a rough diamond and needs smoothing. Then, IMO, we have one of the best young players in the division. Then again, I've said that consistently so I'm not surprised he's getting better and better.

col city fan in 'I was right all along' shocker!

The way he plays reminds me so much of Lloydy. Will do something amazing one moment and skin about 4 players only to do something daft like scuffing his cross out of play whilst unmarked in loads of space.

Conversely he'll be absolutely awful for the majority of a game then suddenly pop up with a worldy.

Clearly has talent, but I agree with the majority that if he is to fulfil his potential he needs to spend less time in the gym developing his physique and more time in the library developing his brain. Despite this he has come on leaps and bounds this season and has been one of my favourite players this season.

Fair play to him like. I took the piss along with everyone else cos he was awful in nearly every game until about Christmas. But then he started being awful with occasional moments of class involved.

And gotta admire his antics and his facial expression. Reminds me of a naughty dog. There are numerous times through a year when you just think "oh you twat I wish we could just get you put down" because he does something madly irritating. But then you look at his little face and forgive him again and keep the faith that he will one day nail the tricks he's been taught as well as eating all your shoes.

Fair play to him like. I took the piss along with everyone else cos he was awful in nearly every game until about Christmas. But then he started being awful with occasional moments of class involved.

And gotta admire his antics and his facial expression. Reminds me of a naughty dog. There are numerous times through a year when you just think "oh you twat I wish we could just get you put down" because he does something madly irritating. But then you look at his little face and forgive him again and keep the faith that he will one day nail the tricks he's been taught as well as eating all your shoes.

No I didn't.

You took the piss big time which is a shame.

He's done well the lad.

Another Jeff thread where some people make snidy remarks and pretend they're joking.

Jeff is great for us.

Archived