Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk exile

Season tickets

Greetings!

I have been looking into the possibility of getting a Season ticket in the Family stand for me and my 2 boys (both under 10). Obviously much has changed since the last time I had a season ticket ('97-98).

Can you talk me through the process?

Am I right in thinking that unless I have membership (which I don't) IF there is anything left I can't try and purchase until next Tuesday?

I don't suppose I can apply for membership ahead now and be able to get anything left??

Your sage-like wisdom is sought and valued in equal measure!

There was an update on the website today saying there's less than 1000 left.

I think members have had a decent while to get their ST and with our current status secure I think whatever members were getting one have got one already therefore I'd be amazed if many more members decide to by one before next week,

Looks like you'll have to be in the scrum come Tuesday. I think you'll be ok though

Good luck

There was an update on the website today saying there's less than 1000 left.

I think members have had a decent while to get their ST and with our current status secure I think whatever members were getting one have got one already therefore I'd be amazed if many more members decide to by one before next week,

Looks like you'll have to be in the scrum come Tuesday. I think you'll be ok though

Good luck

Bless you - here's hoping! Gotta be in it to win it!

sorry i misunderstood the OP. apologies.

No need to apologise - thank you for the input!

Personally if I was you I would make sure I was at the ground waiting at 5am. You can't trust the web site not crashing when in demand and trying to get through to the ticket office will be near on impossible. Queing early doors will be your only chance =)

Personally if I was you I would make sure I was at the ground waiting at 5am. You can't trust the web site not crashing when in demand and trying to get through to the ticket office will be near on impossible. Queing early doors will be your only chance =)

with season tickets though its that form you cant fill it in online. shouldnt be that bad online.

For whatever reason you can't get Family Season tickets online, so I'd definitely be down the KP early, you do not want to do it over the phone!

Even members can't buy them on line I bought two adult and two kids ones and had to ring up and it was a right 25 mins to sort

They did say there were very few 3+ seated together left

Me and mine ( 4 ST's ) are in the west stand next to the restaurant ... Good seats wish there was a bit more atmosphere other than me jumping like a looney but in the end decided to stay there plus if the kids wanna hang on it's handy coz the doors are where the players cars are ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For whatever reason you can't get Family Season tickets online, so I'd definitely be down the KP early, you do not want to do it over the phone!

Hmmm this is not looking so good, as we live in Bury St. Edmunds and I notice that there is left 500 left.............

Hmmm this is not looking so good, as we live in Bury St. Edmunds and I notice that there is left 500 left.............

i don't mean to pry into your personal life but wouldnt 3 gold memberships be more financially beneficial for you here? means you could pick and choose the games you wanted to go. get good priority in the family stand with your kids and with them being under 10 they may not want to do the trip one week or not want to go so it is a lot of money to throw at it. 

don't get me wrong if thats the avenue you wish to explore then go ahead. i wont be changing my membership to a season ticket so me and the mrs can buy ST's now. if i could give you my refference to help you i would. 

I have a 145 mile drive (one way) for home matches but worked out that I only need to go to 10 matches to break even. For the ones that I can't get to (mostly midweek) I'll pass my season ticket onto family members. Saves a lot of hassle :thumbup:

I think that's the point here, you don't need to go to many games match by match to make a season ticket more viable.

Add in you get very few midweek games in this league, two this season I think. Liverpool and Chelsea (a fixture move anyway) if you remove the fixtures between Christmas, New Year. Plus we never got selected for a Monday night football game.

Only fly in the ointment next season will be the bleedin' rugger in October :angry:

As in we might get more aways during those games? Only three at the KP isn't there?

It's fairly early on in the season too, but it will be the same for the other Premier league grounds hosting it.

Unless it falls on international games, we might be lucky then. ;)

As in we might get more aways during those games? Only three at the KP isn't there?

It's fairly early on in the season too, but it will be the same for the other Premier league grounds hosting it.

Unless it falls on international games, we might be lucky then. ;)

Yes, only 3 as far as I can see... Sun 4th, Tues 6th & Sun 11th Oct. So that's two weekends when the stadium will be bruggered. It looks like at least one match will have to be moved :(http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/fixtures

Archived