Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Not linked with us but I would love us to put a bid in for him

Albrighton should be first choice next season, has looked sound offensively, defensively....and as they say in the modern game, he has good application.

Also, i cannot see the point in getting rid of RDL just to accomodate another back-up....we have bigger priorities.

A left back, 2 centre halves, a center mid and a striker.

If we want to revert to 4 at the back at any point next season though we really need to upgrade at LB and RB. Not saying we should but it'd be nice to have the option. Having said that I doubt Trippier would be willing to join us as back-up.

but we do need backups for when footballers have to play 2 games in a week or when we get the inevitable injuries.

I wasn't keen on Albrighton at the start of the season but he fits in perfectly in the 3-5-2 system. Really good attacking outlet and his set-pieces are the best team. Also think that De Laet is more than adequate if Albrighton picks up and injury or suspension. 

I like Trippier but I think we need to prioritise other areas. 

We Albrighton who has made the RWB role his own, De Laet who we know can play RWB and RB and Simpson to cover at RB. Why would sign another one? Left back and centre back have to be a priority over the right back position this window.

Not fussed with Trippier, he's decent but I've never seen all the hype. If we was that good a Prem club would have got him by now, and he would have progressed - e.g. Cresswell.

He's just had a Trippier back to the Championship, probably where he belongs

Ha ha Trip back.. I get it.

Well, if there's any truth in it...

It took months of being linked with uninspiring players and people I'd never heard of before someone said we were interested in an out-of-contract veteran midfielder last summer and I thought it sounded like the perfect signing.

This time the season hasn't even ended. Hopefully the recruitment will be more straightforward this summer.

Rosicky would be perfect for lots of reasons. Fingers crossed there's something in it.

If we start the first game of next season with cambiasso and rosicky in the middle football will have officially peaked. I'll be 21 and fully aware that even if I live til 100 it will never, ever get better than that.

Archived