Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Damning!

But in finding him guilty, District Judge Simmons said Simpson sounded 'aggressive and domineering' in the 999 call and she had no reason to doubt the account given by PC Hughes. "I reject your account as unworthy of belief," she said.

"PC Hughes has no reason to lie. Therefore the defendant is guilty of assault by grabbing Miss Ward around the throat and throttling her.

"I take the view this is a serious matter, aggravated by being in domestic context. I take the view it does pass the custody threshold. She is vulnerable because of the personal context and to strangle someone is akin to using a weapon.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-s-Danny-Simpson-guilty-throttling/story-26541652-detail/story.html#ixzz3ah7Z77vY 

Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

anyone who is asking if this is a sackable offence, ask yourself if you employer would stand by you if you went to prison. 

But we all know football doesn't work in the real world, they get away with anything most employers wouldn't seem acceptable.

If he doesn't go to prison, would he still be sacked? Probably not - in the real world you probably would regardless of prison or not

Lets be honest we could have probably guessed he was a twat when we found out he went out with Tullisa 'the overly polished turd' Constaniosvxjenox.

Dissapointed tbh Danny, deffo want him away from the club now though

Archived