Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

He's shit anyway, good way to get rid cos nobody else would have him

Shame for FFP

His £2m signing fee would spread over his contract length for accounting purposes (amortisation) so £600k/yr

So selling him this summer for £600k-£1m would have meant a profit this year would show on the accounts

It's small fry in the scheme of things anyway

I wonder how many incidents like this go on without anyone ever knowing, pro footballers literally get away with everything and if it weren't for the copper walking in on it happening this would have been another incident that would have been swept under the carpet as his ex wouldn't have pressed chargers just incase he pulled his funding

Guest ttfn

Shame for FFP

His £2m signing fee would spread over his contract length for accounting purposes (amortisation) so £600k/yr

So selling him this summer for £600k-£1m would have meant a profit this year would show on the accounts

It's small fry in the scheme of things anyway

I wonder if we're insured against this sort of thing?

Anyway any debate over whether he should stay is (rightly or wrongly) clouded by the fact that he's been poor for us. We certainly don't lose out particularly by getting rid of him, which coincidentally happens to be the right thing to do.

If we sack him because of this do we have to pay compensation?

I'd guess so unless there's a clause in his contract stating otherwise.

In a normal job.... Going to prison means you can't fulfil the terms of your employment & therefore it is you who is in breach of your employment contract, not your employer if they sack you.

I wouldn't see that he would have a case to have his contract paid off

Archived