Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Trip to Thailand

It's alright for some.... Remember last years trip and various photos doing the rounds [emoji23] but the lads deserve it it's only a 10 week break so week there 2 with family and then guessing into pre season etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's alright for some.... Remember last years trip and various photos doing the rounds [emoji23] but the lads deserve it it's only a 10 week break so week there 2 with family and then guessing into pre season etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish i got a 10 week summer break from my job  :P

No fair play to them, they deserve to get pampered in Thailand, and hopefully The God that is Cambiasso will be so impressed with how well the owners look after their players at our football club, that he signs on for next season.

Anyone know what their plans are?! I'm in Thailans now and will be in Bangkok next week... Chasing the team round Bangkok probay isn't how my missus thought we'd spend our summer holiday mind...

Simple - all you got to do is make encountering the team look like a pure coincidence. Or several pure coincidences. :D

The Thais will be keen to get their 'pound of flesh' from Esteban over there. Great publicity for them from one of the most decorated players of the 21st century.

I think our transfer policy will dictate whether he stays. He's won't want to go through this again. Been there, done it!

They deserve the holiday, exceptional amount of hard work gone into the survival run.

Also the Thais do a good job of accepting and appreciating the Leicestershire culture, English football culture and respecting the way Pearson and his staff/players work. Them going to Thailand to experience Thai culture and for publicity for the owners and the fan base out there returns the favour and an all expenses paid holiday ain't a bad to do it!

didn't they get this  last year too pretty much straight after the season finished? 

Pretty sure they did.

I wish i got a 10 week summer break from my job :P

No fair play to them, they deserve to get pampered in Thailand, and hopefully The God that is Cambiasso will be so impressed with how well the owners look after their players at our football club, that he signs on for next season.

Me too wish the NHS would give us a decent bonus and an all expenses trip !

This shows how the owners really appreciate what the lads have done a nice rest with a cocktail or two watching ping pong !! ;)

Archived