Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Trip to Thailand

I want to see more of the Thais dishing out those flowery necklace things at the airport and then a photograph of Huth and Wasilewski trying to look really pleased with their first souvenir of the holiday.

Konchesky hasn't gone, he's on holiday with his family. I wonder if that means he's been released?

I'd imagine he would have been invited even if he was being released - seems like the sort of gesture our owners would do.

I'd be shocked if Cambiasso wasn't invited at least, if we want him to stay.

And wasn't Konchesky going away with his family and a few of the other player's families too? I'm sure I read that Vardy was supposed to go on a holiday alongside him but had to miss out for England....

I'd imagine he would have been invited even if he was being released - seems like the sort of gesture our owners would do.

I'd be shocked if Cambiasso wasn't invited at least, if we want him to stay.

And wasn't Konchesky going away with his family and a few of the other player's families too? I'm sure I read that Vardy was supposed to go on a holiday alongside him but had to miss out for England....

The England squad don't get together until next week I don't think and are on international duty until middle of June so Vardy and the other families holidays is probably in a few weeks but he'd still miss it.

That's summit mtwg would do imo.

i know right we'd all be shaggin solid 8s for two weeks straight and imo hed be sat at home crying over whoever else he loves this bloody week the wet one 

Archived