Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Jamie Vardy included in Englands squad for upcoming friendlies

About time England utilised squads better. At world cup we were too safe, taking identical replacements for the first 11. Got to have options on the bench. We'd have beat Italy if we could have stuck an enforcer on the pitch to stop Pirlo.

This is great news for Jamie and LCFC.

Manchester United fans seem pleased as well

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/james-vardy-considered-for-england-call-up.397123/

Bitter c^nts

I assume they are just joking???

Usually the selection criteria is whether or not you are in a top 5 team, forget if you actually play regularly, or do anything...

cant remember England ever have a forward like him, adds a new dimension to the squad will be incredible to see him in an England shirt! He must be buzzing what a story!! I bet he has had to cancel a holiday or two lol

Guest seanfox778

So happy for him, don't even like the national team but I'll be cheering him on no doubt. He'll show the world what he can do.

Absolutely unbelievable

Been thinking for months he's a different player to what England currently have and could do a job in the national side

Welbs and Vards up front!

1 million is looking like bargain of the century now!

Archived