Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Impact of new KP logo

Obviously they have a new logo so I assume that all the banners etc...will be changing around the ground.

Anyone ITK know the plans for this? I think the blue banner round the top of the ground could be improved massively

Obviously they have a new logo so I assume that all the banners etc...will be changing around the ground.

Anyone ITK know the plans for this? I think the blue banner round the top of the ground could be improved massively

I presume it will and other KP signs need to be covered up for the Rugby world Cup games so maybe they'll take the opportunity to update/replace it/them then.

I presume it will and other KP signs need to be covered up for the Rugby world Cup games so maybe they'll take the opportunity to update/replace it/them then.

Bit of a pisstake the rugby world cup, in October best not **** up the pitch or leave rugby markings on the pitch like ****ing hull. can't see why they couldn't have done it at welford road

Bit of a pisstake the rugby world cup, in October best not **** up the pitch or leave rugby markings on the pitch like ****ing hull. can't see why they couldn't have done it at welford road

Tiger's pitch is not big enough for WC games apparently.

the grass we got is made to handle both.

big changes for next season , all the electronic boards are being taken out and a trench is being dug as they are to high and supporters can't see over them , pitch is being dug up and replaced also

big changes for next season , all the electronic boards are being taken out and a trench is being dug as they are to high and supporters can't see over them , pitch is being dug up and replaced also

You sure about this as the dresso system we have stitched in the grass has a ten year life span, after every season they kill the grass off and reseed it but the dresso stays put.

A groundsmen told me this.

Archived