Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kane

players signatures

I tried to get a few today for my son, can't believe how many players just blank all the kids and run off inside, the only ones that stayed and signed for them were De Laet, Cambiasso, Ulloa, Hamer and James Pearson.

I got Mark Wallington, Les Ferdinand, Dean Sturridge, Muzzy Izzett and Tom Meighan though.

I tried to get a few today for my son, can't believe how many players just blank all the kids and run off inside, the only ones that stayed and signed for them were De Laet, Cambiasso, Ulloa, Hamer and James Pearson.

I got Mark Wallington, Les Ferdinand, Dean Sturridge, Muzzy Izzett and Tom Meighan though.

Modern day footballers for you mate. Overpaid, egotistical and out of touch with the fans and the real world. Fair play to the ones who stopped and signed.

Was down there from midday, all blanked my 9yr old lad apart from the ones mentioned above. What is it with the burly security guards too..do they think we're going to do the players over?!

Was down there from midday, all blanked my 9yr old lad apart from the ones mentioned above. What is it with the burly security guards too..do they think we're going to do the players over?!

Never trust the youths of today.

When hamer was signing one of them came over and said words to the effect of "finish up ben I've got to get you inside now" kind of implied the players couldn't manage walking to the door themselves.

When hamer was signing one of them came over and said words to the effect of "finish up ben I've got to get you inside now" kind of implied the players couldn't manage walking to the door themselves.

Everything that's wrong with modern day football. People tend to forget they're only human and sh1t just like the rest of us. Anyone would think they are fvckin royalty.

Archived