Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Leicester City VS Queens Park Rangers - Score Predictions

Final game of the season is upon us, fortunately it is a friendly for us insofar that we can not be relegated. That being said I'd love for us to finish our campaign on a high and add more reasons to celebrate tomorrow.

I think it will be a scrappy, high scoring match.

I'm going for 4-2 Home victory.

What do you think?

1-3 to QPR

Think our celebrations and potential lack of focus & desire to "leave everyrhing" on the pitch will upset our rhythm Brighton-style

Haven't you predicted us to lose most of our recent matches?

3-0, get another clean sheet and hope Kramaric can get one or two to help send him into the break confident and feeling more involved. Also hope Joey Barton doesn't damage Cambiasso, things seem almost too good to be true at moment.

Final game of the season is upon us, fortunately it is a friendly for us insofar that we can not be relegated. That being said I'd love for us to finish our campaign on a high and add more reasons to celebrate tomorrow.

I think it will be a scrappy, high scoring match.

I'm going for 4-2 Home victory.

What do you think?

Oddly enough, I actually put 4-2 down on my Super 6 predictions earlier. We're both playing without any pressure, Austin is bound to score at least one but I think we'll be professional and put an few away

I just hope that Villa (hate them) beat Burnley by 4 goals. We stay above Villa, Burnley finish bottom. I've got nothing against Chris Ramsey and every time I think about Sean Dyche I feel a little bit more hate for the man. He's just such a little horrible useless manipulative worm masquerading as a humble intelligent guy, and it doesn't wash with me. A little bit more misery for them tomorrow, a few more money-related excuses and then we never have to hear from him again. Happy days.

I want Newcastle to be 7-0 down at half time and Hull beating Man U 2-0, then in the 93rd minute, Rooney bangs in a brace and sends them down. 90 minutes of bouncing oranges singing "We are staying up and then an awful, awful climax that results in enough tears to lube up Hitler's penis.

I'm probably going to hell....

Archived