Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

QPR (Home) - Post Match Thread 5 - 1

Sitting here, watching a stream, drinking a beer that I paid for myself (thanks Top ! :dry: ) I wonder how we were bottom for 5 months and wondering how come QPR weren't.

As much as I'd like to say that match proved we're Prem standard, it takes the edge off a little bit knowing it was in a nothing match at home against the league's worst team...

But that's enough negativity, what a way to end the season - the lads have earned their holiday and then some!

The quality of that performance means I'm already excited about pre-season. We were class, albeit against very poor opposition, 

Sincerely hope Cambiasso and Huth stay here, they've been incredible for us. 

Can't wait to see who stays and is added, we could be on the verge of something special here.

We're one of only 4 teams to have scored 5+ goals on more than one occasion this year.

Man City (5-0 Newcastle, 6-0 QPR)

Chelsea (0-5 Swansea, 6-3 Everton)

Southampton (8-0 Sunderland, 6-1 Aston Villa)

Leicester City (5-3 Man Utd, 5-1 QPR)

We're one of only 4 teams to have scored 5+ goals on more than one occasion this year.

Man City (5-0 Newcastle, 6-0 QPR)

Chelsea (0-5 Swansea, 6-3 Everton)

Southampton (8-0 Sunderland, 6-1 Aston Villa)

Leicester City (5-2 Man Utd, 5-1 QPR)

It was 5-3 Man Ure

Archived