Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

FIFA 16' Release Date & Gameplay Rumors: EA To Include Additional Leagues To Game; Launch Confirmed In September?

As fans await the arrival of the highly anticipated FIFA 16 title, numerous reports have come up, teasing additional features that will likely make the game more exciting. Among the new things reportedly included in the upcoming iteration for the football simulated game is the arrival of new leagues from Brazil and Chile.

Spanish video game and tech website Niubie first reported the news. According to the site, some sources privy to the development of the EA Sports soccer game revealed that South American leagues will be added in the game.

The leagues confirmed are from Colombia, Argentina, Mexico and Chile.

Nuibie reached out to the Asociacion Nacional de Futbol Profesional or Chilean Football Federation to verify the news and a spokesperson from the governing body confirmed its inclusion in the upcoming title.

The insider also said that developers are trying to get permission from the Brazilian league and championship so it could be added into the new title.

In 2014, EA Sports informed its fans that the Brazilian players for domestic leagues will not be included as they "were unable to reach an agreement with the Brazilian rights holders for their inclusion in FIFA 15."

At that time, Brazilian players in overseas leagues were the only ones included in the game as well as its National Team.

The site was able to obtain an internal document from EA Sports that includes the complete list of domestic leagues the firm is working on for FIFA 16. Among those included in the list are the Chinese Super League, Korea K League and the Jupiter Pro League.

EA Sports looked determined to increase the number of available leagues as rival Konami revs up its players and leagues for their popular Pro Evolution Soccer video game.

Full FIFA reported that aside from obtaining licenses from leagues to keep in step with Konami's PES, EA is bent on having the UEFA Champions League permit as they are reportedly planning to create a standalone UEFA Euro title next.

With all these exciting rumors, fans need not wait much longer as it has been confirmed by EA Sports that FIFA 16 is arriving on consoles on September 22. The release date is for North America, while Europe except the United Kingdom will receive it on September 24.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/54862/20150522/fifa-16-release-date-gameplay-rumors-ea-include-additional-leagues.htm

Servers more than anything. I rate 15 although I still think there are a lot of bugs with it - crossing and headers being stupidly overpowered for example and I still think even now there's a lack of variation in the types of goals that are scored.

It's getting there but some of the basic fundamentals will hold the game back as usual.

Servers more than anything. I rate 15 although I still think there are a lot of bugs with it - crossing and headers being stupidly overpowered for example and I still think even now there's a lack of variation in the types of goals that are scored.

It's getting there but some of the basic fundamentals will hold the game back as usual.

Heading over powered? This fifa is known for being the hardest to score headers..

Some little things I would like to see: They need to bring back the full practice mode. I recently upgraded from last gen to current gen for FIFA 15. On PS3/360, you could go into practice mode and practice set-pieces with a full team. This was really useful and helped me score a lot of really crucial free kick goals in Seasons/FUT. On Xbone/PS4 though, this mode is not available. So you're forced to practice in actual games where you might not even get the opportunity (or you can do it yourself and just keep fouling, but that's so much more time consuming than a simple practice mode.) Removing that mode serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. 

Another thing I'd like, being from the U.S., is to have the MLS stadiums included. Not getting my hopes up for this one, but that should be coming in the next couple of years.

Hopefully it'll have far less scripting, sick of starting matches and quickly finding out my whole team have decided to be donkeys for the match whilst the opposition wins every second ball and impossible to stop running straight through my defence

I'd like to see a five a side mode introduced but I can't see that happening in a million years

Hopefully it'll have far less scripting, sick of starting matches and quickly finding out my whole team have decided to be donkeys for the match whilst the opposition wins every second ball and impossible to stop running straight through my defence

I'd like to see a five a side mode introduced but I can't see that happening in a million years

Thats a great idea. Didn't fifa 97 have sometging similar? I know they had an indoor mode

This!

You play so well to go 1-0 up and then from kick off they run through your players like their not even there.

Hopefully they'll stick with all twenty premier league grounds, I wouldn't mind maybe just for the English version having the championship grounds to.

I also wish they'd include the conference in the game, manager mode could do with an improvement seems so realistic. I wish it would be able for fifa and football manager to merge a game together.

Keepers need to be improved this year, absolutely dreadful this year at dealing with a lot of basic situations.

Letting the ball slowly roll out of play even though you're holding the button for him to come to the ball and diving like a mentalist at their defenders feet when they dribble the ball anywhere near the goal are my two main pet hates.

I like Fifa 15 to be fair. Not perfect, but enjoyable. Don't really understand the people "swerving" Fifa 16 because they don't like 15. Isnt the whole point that things will be improved?

Heading over powered? This fifa is known for being the hardest to score headers..

It's not as bad as it was but I still find at times it's ridiculous. As a defending player I find headers from crosses the hardest to stop and always have done. Not convinced it's that way in real life. Might just be me though.

Archived