Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Be interesting to see how the new manager at West Ham copes with an early European tie.

They won't sent to risk players for the league but then won't want to put pressure on themselves early on by losing to a leaser side which would not please the Hammers support.

Be interesting to see how the new manager at West Ham copes with an early European tie.

They won't sent to risk players for the league but then won't want to put pressure on themselves early on by losing to a leaser side which would not please the Hammers support.

Another club that doesn't grasp how good they have got it and ended up driving Big Sam out.

Yeah if I hear another pundit say "the West Ham way' I'll lose it! What in gods name is the West Ham way?!

Play pretty football it don't matter if you go down untill it happens than sack the manager.

But if you stop up playing the wrong football no matter how well sack the manager.

Anyway just sack the manager.

Good they have got it? West Ham have won 3 in 21.

Where did they finish in the league? Do you not think that all this talk about them not renewing his contract played a massive part in that stat?

They were in the championship as well not so long ago so being safe at Christmas is having it pretty good if you ask me.

You do realise that they were in the top 4 a few days before Christmas and ended up 12th, right?

See above.

You do realise that they were in the top 4 a few days before Christmas and ended up 12th, right? 

Were not Sotton to?

Did they sack the manager Wham little club thinking they are big.

Look at the money spent and who has finished in the league well above what they spent.

Think you may find on squad value it is us finishing five places up.

More Bournemouth news from Sky. Christian Atsu seen at the training ground for talks over a loan move for next season. Looks like they want to get some big business done early with Boruc signed yesterday.

What a stupid way of doing it, all that will happen is that morons will just up vote their team and down vote everyone else, well at least that is what I did and everyone else on here should too, see if we can get to the top of that league...

Edit: My votes bumped us to 13th.

What a stupid way of doing it, all that will happen is that morons will just up vote their team and down vote everyone else, well at least that is what I did and everyone else on here should too, see if we can get to the top of that league...

......and you can multi vote by refreshing the page.

Really don't understand West Ham. Under Big Sam they've had the following seasons:

- 3rd: promoted back to the PL

- 10th

- 13th

- 12th

So they're a mid-table team finishing in mid table and getting the occasional big performance/scalp. 

What more do they expect?

Really don't understand West Ham. Under Big Sam they've had the following seasons:

- 3rd: promoted back to the PL

- 10th

- 13th

- 12th

So they're a mid-table team finishing in mid table and getting the occasional big performance/scalp. 

What more do they expect?

The West Ham Way

CF2CyhrWEAAFT8w.jpg

The West Ham Way

CF2CyhrWEAAFT8w.jpg

What's that?

Win nothing, occasionaly get relegated and come back up again

Keep bleating on about 'history'?

while 'signing' world class players who don't belong to you to avoid relegation

We're now top! lol

Archived