Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I don't think Berahino is the answer for them. Just me that doesn't rate him as much as many others do?

Nope, just another overrated Englishman (Not even English but because he's eligable to play for England people think he's the next big thing) for me.

I don't think Berahino is the answer for them. Just me that doesn't rate him as much as many others do?

I don't think he his either, but the do need another striker. More fool them if they think a forward line up of Kane and Berahino is going to push them forward though. Spurs look very average this year, can see a mid table finish. Other teams have moved forward, they haven't.

Super Tony Pulis! Think he'll finally have a relegation against his name this season unless he abandons ship.

Super Tony Pulis! Think he'll finally have a relegation against his name this season unless he abandons ship.

The fact that two of their first three games are agains citeh and chelski not relevant ??

The fact that two of their first three games are agains citeh and chelski not relevant ??

The other was against Watford and they failed to score.

Look like they'll ship goals against anyone with a half decent attack, and don't look like they have much quality going forward.

Archived