Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Yeah, could be good news for us.

On the other hand, I do worry that they might have Super Kev on their hitlist.

No disrespect to him but would that really be such a big loss?

One of our rivals appointing a manager with no experience of managing. Not likely anyway

No disrespect to him but would that really be such a big loss?

One of our rivals appointing a manager with no experience of managing. Not likely anyway

It would be a risk for them, but as far as we can tell he's handy to have here. It's not so much that they would gain him, but we would lose him.

It would be a risk for them, but as far as we can tell he's handy to have here. It's not so much that they would gain him, but we would lose him.

If I remember correctly he was being heavily criticised fairly or unfairly on here during our poor spell this season

If I remember correctly he was being heavily criticised fairly or unfairly on here during our poor spell this season

I remember as well, but we don't know exactly how much of that spell can be fairly blamed on him. Over the season we gained enough points to finish 14th. We don't know enough about what goes on at Belvoir Drive to suggest he can take blame for the bad run, and not credit for the good one.

I remember as well, but we don't know exactly how much of that spell can be fairly blamed on him. Over the season we gained enough points to finish 14th. We don't know enough about what goes on at Belvoir Drive to suggest he can take blame for the bad run, and not credit for the good one.

Absolutely

West Ham release Carlton Cole, Jussi Jaaskelainen and Guy Demel. Were we not linked with Demel for right back cover last summer?

Also a number of clubs have announced their retained lists in the past few days, including the likes of West Ham, Swansea, Norwich and QPR. When are we expecting ours to be announced?

Guest ttfn

Why are you laughing at Josh King?

Signing Blackburn's 3rd best striker is hardly a statement of intent, even if it is as backup

Guest ttfn

that signing is sooooo burnley. have fun in the champ bournemouth.

He's like Jutkiewicz and Sordell rolled into one. Maybe he'll score as many goals as them combined

He's like Jutkiewicz and Sordell rolled into one. Maybe he'll score as many goals as them combined

hopefully.

for some weird reason i really, really want bournemouth to go down. like want them to fvck right off. back down to league two on -500 points like the annoying dick heads they are.

disclaimer; i have no idea why they are so annoying. 

Guest ttfn

hopefully.

for some weird reason i really, really want bournemouth to go down. like want them to fvck right off. back down to league two on -500 points like the annoying dick heads they are.

disclaimer; i have no idea why they are so annoying.

Need to carry my unnecessary and unprompted Norwich hate from the Championship 14/15 thread into the Premier League 15/16 thread.

Everybody has one.

Archived