Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Need to carry my unnecessary and unprompted Norwich hate from the Championship 14/15 thread into the Premier League 15/16 thread.

Everybody has one.

i have about 500. like every other team in every league who isn't us. bournemouth, palace, west brom, villa, sunderland, the list is endless. all unnecessarily hated to fvck. 

I know you love playing the antagonist, the man who goes against the grain and the village idiot.

But for the love of God...

Don't forget the victim!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: lol lol

Don't forget the victim!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: lol lol

You're obsessed.

At least you are laughing today and not getting all mardy. That's an improvement.

Who knows whether Josh King can make the step up? Many weren't expecting Schlupp to, for example. In fact, on this very forum and in fact, even until two thirds of the way into the season. I wouldn't shout too loud.

You clearly get something out of taking the piss. Confidence issue?

Think Bournemouth will give it a good go, playing the right way but ultimately just fall short. Similar to Burnley but with better football.

Josh King ain't too bad but can't see him helping to keep them up.

Wigan. Cvnts.

Seemed a well-run club when Dave Whelan was at the helm.

Very surprised he's given his Grandson a go at managing the background scenes inside the club, aged just 23...

Need to carry my unnecessary and unprompted Norwich hate from the Championship 14/15 thread into the Premier League 15/16 thread.

Everybody has one.

Cardiff.

Not sure why, just can't stand them. It even predates the 2010 semi final.

Everybody has one.

Spurs for me, no idea why. I see them like I see my finger after it has penetrated the toilet paper following an arse-wipe disaster

Leeds, watched a game on my own in a pub 3-2 loss, in 2004. We went two nil down pulled it back to 2-2 then lost 3-2. When they scored the winning goal the three Leeds fans in there surrounded me and screamed in my face. Nobbers.

You're obsessed.

At least you are laughing today and not getting all mardy. That's an improvement.

Who knows whether Josh King can make the step up? Many weren't expecting Schlupp to, for example. In fact, on this very forum and in fact, even until two thirds of the way into the season. I wouldn't shout too loud.

No problem with confidence here buddy  lol  :thumbup:  lol  :thumbup:

You're obsessed.

Many were expecting Schlupp to make the grade.

Given that he was 20/21 and one of our standout performers while playing out of position.

Josh King has cored 6 goals in nearly 100 career appearances. He's bloody awful.

I think they'll pay it too.

Rodgers has spent is it over 220 million so far.

:o

you think rodgers will still be there?

also i am going to predict the champions as chelsea again. nothing will stop them next season! 

Josh King is shit.

We would be up in arms if we had signed him last summer

Two points, for me.

1. If the Premiership shows us anything, it's that it's nearly impossible to predict who will make the step up. There's been lots of examples of players considered to be average in the Championship who have then gone on to become much better players in the top flight.

2. Eddie Howe has a track record of having a real eye for a player. Ings at Burnley being a great example.

None of us have a clue whether King will make the grade and I certainly wouldn't dismiss Bournemouth as 'failures' next season before a ball has been kicked.

Two points, for me.

1. If the Premiership shows us anything, it's that it's nearly impossible to predict who will make the step up. There's been lots of examples of players considered to be average in the Championship who have then gone on to become much better players in the top flight.

2. Eddie Howe has a track record of having a real eye for a player. Ings at Burnley being a great example.

None of us have a clue whether King will make the grade and I certainly wouldn't dismiss Bournemouth as 'failures' next season before a ball has been kicked.

Sure, but how many strikers, who have never had a good season at the level below have gone on to be a success in the premier league?

Genuine question, i can't think of any. 

People like Holt, Lambert, Vardy scrambled around the lower leagues most of their careers but at least had one good season at Championship level before making the step up.

Archived