Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

This. Whenever I go to have a look on their forums they are always positive about us

Very level headed, probably because they've had dark days fairly recently too.

Know their football too, not like some of these other top 4 clubs who don't pay any attention outside the champions league spots.

lol was watching all the highlights of the games and saw Stoke vs WHO???.. I was like wtf is that, haha took me like a minute to work out who they were playing. thought it was some circus team or something, never seen them play in those shirts before. weird, made me feel dizzy watching it. 

Just going to throw it out there, but if we are within 5 points of the top of the league at the end of February, we will win the league!

Before that the small matter of Villa, Stoke, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

But after they are out of the way, I don't see a game we wouldn't go in as favourites to win, I know there are no easy games in the Premier League but if we are ever going to win it, this is our chance.

Come on you Blues!

Who has been beaten less than any other side in the league?

3024D39100000578-3398286-image-a-77_1452

what a time

Our goals conceded isn't even that bad either. Only 25, most of which came at the start of the season. Would like to know how many goals we have conceded after the arsenal game? I bet we have one of the best defences since that game?

Our goals conceded isn't even that bad either. Only 25, most of which came at the start of the season. Would like to know how many goals we have conceded after the arsenal game? I bet we have one of the best defences since that game?

11 in 14 games since that game and that includes 2 at west brom, 2 at stoke and 2 at Everton.

Why all the bournemouth hate?

Two of the players that you quote played well and then got long -term injuries - Gradel and Mings. Bournemouth can see that they have a chance of staying in the prem so are willing to gamble the money now to stay up and reap the financial benefits. If we were in the same position I'd hope that we would buy.

In reality I wish we'd buy a couple of players now to boost our outside chance of European football next season.

How is it 'hate' to comment on them wasting money? You're not seriously trying to tell me you cannot get better than that for seven million. It's nothing anti-Bournemouth, it's just stating what I believe to be poor business. Pound for pound our transfer business is up there with the best in the country.

I don't hate Bournemouth at all. I'd quite like to see them stay up as long as people are honest about them (ie not pretending they're some penniless little club). I've nothing against them but I found Blackpool's achievements far more extraordinary.

Only conceded 11 since rdl and schlupp got replaced. Great record.

I didn't realise Southampton stuck around near the top for so long.

Thats the warning i suppose! and the reason we are still being written off, which i don't think is a bad thing.

1 game at a time, 3 points on sat is the next goal!

Southampton finished the 14/15 season in 7th place with 60 points.

You'd expect us to better that total, Interestingly Spurs finished 5th with 64 points. I think 70 points is a realistic target. That would surely get us Champions league football next year. Also we are 2nd in the Fairplay table with Arsenal top. We may be able to use that as our route into Europe!

You'd expect us to better that total, Interestingly Spurs finished 5th with 64 points. I think 70 points is a realistic target. That would surely get us Champions league football next year. Also we are 2nd in the Fairplay table with Arsenal top. We may be able to use that as our route into Europe!

The Continent or Bust!

Further research.

Southampton's form after 21 games (second half of the season) was; 

Played 17

Won - 6

Lost - 8

Draw - 3

Total 21 points. * they didn't win an away game after 7th Feb 14

Again I'd like to think we'd better that but even with that form that would get us 64 points; potentially enough for top 4 this year?

Some great goals last night. Firminho, Giroud, Rooney, Gardner and of course Huth.

How Arsenal fans criticize Giroud is beyond me. I've always liked him and his goal to make it 2-3 last night was World Class. His record at Arsenal speaks for itself.

Guest CityFan 06

To think we're the only side to lose twice this season, and to have the least amount of defeats in the league is incredible. Again just shows how fantastic we've been this season.

Archived