Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

in fairness, I bet it's quite rough doing competitive fixtures this early. A lot of these european leagues start quite quickly too in comparison to the prem

really though? id expect any half decent team from this country to be able to turn up half way through their holidays and beat a team from andorra or malta by a hatful, let alone after 3 or 4 weeks of full training.

there's no excuse for being quite this shit.

really though? id expect any half decent team from this country to be able to turn up half way through their holidays and beat a team from andorra or malta by a hatful, let alone after 3 or 4 weeks of full training.

there's no excuse for being quite this shit.

I don't think you're giving the malta lads credit imo

Watford actually have a decent scouting system though. They've adopted the Serie A model of seemingly collecting players but they've got more of an eye for talent than QPR, although that isn't hard. I could see Watford surviving, surprisingly. They are in no way 'certs' for the drop.

I wouldn't rule us out for one second personally.

Watford actually have a decent scouting system though. They've adopted the Serie A model of seemingly collecting players but they've got more of an eye for talent than QPR, although that isn't hard. I could see Watford surviving, surprisingly. They are in no way 'certs' for the drop.

I wouldn't rule us out for one second personally.

helps there owner owns 2 other teams tho.  ;)

I don't think you're giving the malta lads credit imo

Are you serious? astonishing work by the Malta lads but nonetheless, West Ham are absolutely embarrassing themselves at the moment.

Full strength against this side at home last week they were and it took James Tomkins to save them in the 90th minute lol.

Honestly the equivalent ability of this Maltese side to our level of football? I wouldn't even like to know.

Can't work out where to put this so...

Man City Vs Real Madrid on SS1 at the minute, I know it's just pre season but the game against Roma the other day was quality.

Also featuring to of the worst football kits you could ever wish to see! 

Are you serious? astonishing work by the Malta lads but nonetheless, West Ham are absolutely embarrassing themselves at the moment.

Full strength against this side at home last week they were and it took James Tomkins to save them in the 90th minute lol.

Honestly the equivalent ability of this Maltese side to our level of football? I wouldn't even like to know.

I imagine they're the shocking but reckon the goalscorer Miccoli used to play for Juventus! Pretty sure he did anyway of its the same one. He's 36 now though. embarrasing from West Ham to be fair.

Man City Vs Real Madrid on SS1 at the minute, I know it's just pre season but the game against Roma the other day was quality.

... as Hopper said to the working girl.  :whistle:

Awkward.

I've just tweeted out that they're two smart kits lol

Archived