Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC U21 / Development Squad Stuff it in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester City’s Development Squad have been handed another testing draw for the 2015/16 Premier League International Cup.

- Development Squad to face Norwich City, PSV and Villarreal 
- City reached the Premier League International Cup Semi-Finals last season 
- All of the Foxes’ home fixtures to take place at King Power Stadium 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/u21s-discover-international-cup-draw-2592325.aspx#x8D7zfOV5lzlLCCs.99

Thinking about going down to this game tonight and taking the lad to his first game.  Am I right in thinking its just £3 on the door and £1 for kids? 

Take it you can pay when you get there also?  What kind of crowd do the U21s get at home?  Man Utd tonight, possibly a four figure number or is that pushing it?

I'm going down. You're correct in those prices. You can buy a ticket it the shop when you arrive. I went to a couple of games last season, they only tend to open the west stand. Don't expect for there to be loads of people and don't expect a brilliant atmosphere. Good to see the future prospects thoigh.

Archived