Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

1st Game 2015/16 Season prediction

You can't really 'think' it's going to be anyone. Every game is equally likely. There's absolutely no reason to suppose we'll be playing a particular team on the first day ahead of the others.

Sorry to be a bore but this 'predict the fixtures' thing just seems a bit silly.

"Who do I think it will be" is a pointless question that merits no answer, but as for the second question I would like it to be Liverpool at home and would least like it to be Bournemouth away.

Edit: Maybe you could alter the thread to ask who we want to be playing most of all and who we would least like to be playing.

You can't really 'think' it's going to be anyone. Every game is equally likely. There's absolutely no reason to suppose we'll be playing a particular team on the first day ahead of the others.

Sorry to be a bore but this 'predict the fixtures' thing just seems a bit silly.

They're not actually equal.

There are games the FA won't allow first weekend and they consider how many times clubs have been home or away on the opening day in recent years.

Then of course there is policing

You can't really 'think' it's going to be anyone. Every game is equally likely. There's absolutely no reason to suppose we'll be playing a particular team on the first day ahead of the others.

alright kitchandro

Said we'd get Everton at home last time. The crystal ball is pointing us south... to a ground where we have a dire record... to what will be our last ever league game at that place.

West Ham away to get the ball rolling. One of the promoted three to come here in week two. I'll go Norwich.

I probably want it to be Stoke at Home, I absolutely don't want it to be Bournemouth, Norwich or Watford.

Agree, we were discussing this on the looooong drive home today, I went for Stoke at home as well. Defo dont want a promoted team, they all 'step up' for the first few games

Guest seanfox778

I would like Sunderland at home

I wouldn't like Bournemouth away

Pure guess for the sake of it would be WBA away.

Archived