Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc matt

This seasons home shirt wanted.

Hi I'm after this seasons home shirt as I do not like the new shirt they will be playing in next season.you may be wondering why I I didn't buy one at earlier in the season,I didn't because I wanted to see what the new one would be like and frankly I don't like it hence why I'm after this seasons one.i went in the club shop and asked if they had any left and they looked at me like I had three heads.if anybody knows where I could possibly get hold of one it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance Matt

Hi I'm after this seasons home shirt as I do not like the new shirt they will be playing in next season.you may be wondering why I I didn't buy one at earlier in the season,I didn't because I wanted to see what the new one would be like and frankly I don't like it hence why I'm after this seasons one.i went in the club shop and asked if they had any left and they looked at me like I had three heads.if anybody knows where I could possibly get hold of one it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance Matt

That shop in town by the market will have some

Same here am not a fan of the hospital gown collar and am looking to purchase a red/black kit from this season

Have gained a fair bit of weight eating large amounts of East Asian food with tiny Asian chopsticks so only a 2XL will do, starting price 40 British pounds sterling take it or leave it.

I'm also in the hunt for one. I collect them and have them on display in my man cave in Australia.

I usually just get them at end of season time on the cheap as I don't wear them.

So if anyone has one in good condition in means size no larger then size L and would be interested in selling there's, get in contact with me and let me know your price (including postage to oz)

Archived