Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Season tickets sold out

I'm with Vossen. 

Took two clappers home after the QPR game and we'd only been banging on them for 10 seconds with my flatmate when this happened.

Rhythm, man. Dangerous. 

funny_architecture_10_1.jpg

PMSL!! lol  lol lol  

If all the fatties just lost a few lbs between now and the start of the season, I reckon we could squeeze another 100 people in.

People should be measured at the turnstiles, anyone with a weist size of over 38" gets to watch the match in a 'fat basement' on a live TV.

Tough love, that's what's needed here.

I have a 38" waist but that's because I wear my jeans under my belly. Will I still have to go in the fat basement? Will there be Pringles and minstrels in the fat basement? If so I will be more than happy to watch in there

Its a fact...stadium unfit for live music events

Or not.

Leicester City gets go-ahead to stage concerts at King Power Stadium

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-Football-Club-gets-ahead-stage/story-20907435-detail/story.html#ixzz3bGss4nXa 

Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

I have a 38" waist but that's because I wear my jeans under my belly. Will I still have to go in the fat basement? Will there be Pringles and minstrels in the fat basement? If so I will be more than happy to watch in there

Is that not the socially accepted way of wearing jeans 'these days'? Am I doing it wrong???!

No, minstrels, no pringles.... just a large banner of Vichai over the TV monitor expressing his dissapointment in you.

5063701-large.jpg

Is that not the socially accepted way of wearing jeans 'these days'? Am I doing it wrong???!

No, minstrels, no pringles.... just a large banner of Vichai over the TV monitor expressing his dissapointment in you.

5063701-large.jpg

Maybe there can be a pre match insanity session with some sound bites from Vichai telling people how fat and disgusting they are. Within a few seasons I reckon I would be ready to leave the fat basement and rejoin the stands

Maybe there can be a pre match insanity session with some sound bites from Vichai telling people how fat and disgusting they are. Within a few seasons I reckon I would be ready to leave the fat basement and rejoin the stands

That's the spirit!

Fatty.....

ye gotta say as someone who ain't plastic and already has his ST keep it as big as it is. it's wicked atm. 

if we add 10k seats it'd be less wicked but full for bigger games and it'd be loads less wicked and probably have 5k empty seats when teams like watford, palace and west brom rock up. 

we may as well have gone down if i'm gonna end up sat in a shit atmosphere with the eye drawn to the hoards of empty seats as we lose 0-1 to norwich. **** that. 

Did we sell out every single game this season and the only reason for the slight differences in attendances were due to away fans?  If thats the case then thats a strong case for an expansion right there.  I know a few who wanted to go to some of the games but just couldn't get a ticket.  You could add 2-3000 on to our ground I think and it will still be a full house in the prem.

Archived