Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Season tickets sold out

Did we sell out every single game this season and the only reason for the slight differences in attendances were due to away fans? If thats the case then thats a strong case for an expansion right there. I know a few who wanted to go to some of the games but just couldn't get a ticket. You could add 2-3000 on to our ground I think and it will still be a full house in the prem.

Yes, no attendance was below 31,000

A thread about how clappers will be responsible for the death of 32,000 football fans? Welcome to the end of the season people.

You won't be saying that when you fall through the stand and a beer tap goes up your arris will ya!

Or land on some unsuspecting bloke taking a dump!

Cmon.,think about it bud..

You won't be saying that when you fall through the stand and a beer tap goes up your arris will ya!

Or land on some unsuspecting bloke taking a dump!

Cmon.,think about it bud..

The rhythm from the clappers will have evaporated the beer long before to be honest.

I'm with Vossen.

Took two clappers home after the QPR game and we'd only been banging on them for 10 seconds with my flatmate when this happened.

Rhythm, man. Dangerous.

funny_architecture_10_1.jpg

Haha!! Actually made me lol.. Missus weren't pleased when I woke her

Imagine the post match thread on here when all us real fans die at home to Stoke next season, smug ***** on here just cos they couldn't get a ticket and survived.

I'd be sad because of the temporary reduced capacity, but it'd make it easier to get a season ticket next year. So swings and roundabouts IMO.

Archived