Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kane

land for sale next to the kp

The area around the ground does need redevelopment. 

I wonder if they could ferry people in and out of the ground via boats? The Soar runs north to Birstall area and south towards Fosse Park. That would help with parking around the ground. 

The area around the ground does need redevelopment. 

I wonder if they could ferry people in and out of the ground via boats? The Soar runs north to Birstall area and south towards Fosse Park. That would help with parking around the ground.

Party boats, that would be great. Catch it in birstall/fosse park and rave all the way to the KP.

It's a pity that there's a rather large electricity pylon base just across the road; more of an eyesore than the student flats where the old ground used to be.

As posted above the Bede Island developers were supposed to do something about them as well as building a bridge as part of their planning permission.

As posted above the Bede Island developers were supposed to do something about them as well as building a bridge as part of their planning permission.

Can't imagine that happening, due to possible fears over fans chucking rubbish under the bridge dangering species/wildlife etc.

Can't imagine that happening, due to possible fears over fans chucking rubbish under the bridge dangering species/wildlife etc.

I believe it was before the Stadium got approval anyway.

I'm pretty sure that the Hotel was built on the proviso that the substation would be moved underground though. 

It was the Bede island development.

Archived