Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Open video to Esteban

Don't see the need for the playoff semis at the start tbh. Enjoyed the rest though.

To enjoy any moment with Leicester you need to remember the bottom, otherwise what's the point?

Also, knockaaet is suppose to be poinent as "when you're so in love but it goes to waste, could it be worse worse worse...?"

To enjoy any moment with Leicester you need to remember the bottom, otherwise what's the point?

Also, knockaaet is suppose to be poinent as "when you're so in love but it goes to waste, could it be worse worse worse...?"

So we stick a reminder at the beginning of every LCFC video from here until the end of time? "Up next on Match of the Day, Leicester beat Chelsea 4-0, but first here's a clip from a couple of important at the time matches they lost a decade ago."  Can't see it.

Esteban had nothing to do with either of those matches so it just seems redundant imo.

Honestly enjoyed the video despite how it sounds.

I'm with Carl the Llama on this, that start, which was very good, should lead on to a season review and not an Esteban tribute as it had nothing to do with EC.

So we stick a reminder at the beginning of every LCFC video from here until the end of time? "Up next on Match of the Day, Leicester beat Chelsea 4-0, but first here's a clip from a couple of important at the time matches they lost a decade ago."  Can't see it.

Esteban had nothing to do with either of those matches so it just seems redundant imo.

Honestly enjoyed the video despite how it sounds.

I think its supposed to go with the song. We needed fixing. Main problem with that though is we were already fixed by romping to the Championship title so i have to agree seeing Kermogant and Knockaert failings then leading onto Cambiasso seems daft when Cambiasso had nothing to do with those failings.

If its supposed to portray low points leading onto high points then imo it doesnt seem right to have Cambiasso as a sole high point when the team collectively played brilliant near the end of the season.

Maybe im just looking too much into it. Still a great video though with a perfect ending.

The captions were a nice touch aswel.

Overall Collymore. A solid 8.2 out of 10 :thumbup:

I think its supposed to go with the song. We needed fixing. Main problem with that though is we were already fixed by romping to the Championship title so i have to agree seeing Kermogant and Knockaert failings then leading onto Cambiasso seems daft when Cambiasso had nothing to do with those failings.

If its supposed to portray low points leading onto high points then imo it doesnt seem right to have Cambiasso as a sole high point when the team collectively played brilliant near the end of the season.

Maybe im just looking too much into it. Still a great video though with a perfect ending.

The captions were a nice touch aswel.

Overall Collymore. A solid 8.2 out of 10 :thumbup:

Thanks

I see the illogical nature of the play off semis but I needed footage so I could get it to last the whole song! Its that simple really.

Also if Cambiasso had been playing in those games he'd have scored the penalty and would have mopped up during the deeney goal.

Thanks

I see the illogical nature of the play off semis but I needed footage so I could get it to last the whole song! Its that simple really.

Also if Cambiasso had been playing in those games he'd have scored the penalty and would have mopped up during the deeney goal.

lol thats fair enough clearly i was looking too much into it.

Personally im glad those incidents happened.(in hindsight of course) Especially the Deeney goal. If it wasnt for that we would have never built up the team spirit and romped the league.

I reckon if we beat Watford and got promoted that year we would have struggled massively. The team spirit the players created must never be underestimated.

Archived