Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Would You Be Happy To Finish Fourteenth Next Season?

Yep, but it should be the minimum. Hopefully further up in midtable next year and I think if we carry out convincing form into next year we could hope for 10th-12th :)

Yes, but on the condition that we get the results consistently over the season, as opposed to more than half our points in the last third of the season.

I'd expect higher, though. We've proven over the last 2 months that we are MORE than capable of performing like a top half side. Keeping that up for a whole season is a huge ask, but we would have the right as fans to be slightly disappointed at anything less than 12th imo.

Guest CityFan 06

Yep. I also think we will be an even better side next season after learning and gaining experience from the season just gone.

Yep.

We have to be realistic and chances are we're going to be in a relegation battle again, hopefully it'll be abit more 'comfortable' (As comfortable as a relegation battle can be :unsure:).

We have to be looking at improvement and pushing on, building year on year hopefully we're not involved in one but I think we'd be very nieve if we think we're not going to be involved in a relegation battle.

Archived