Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

Just took a look at hus wikipedia page, anyone know why it's so brief? Pretty sure some of our youth players have more in depth pages

How much more information do really need, though? It's not so difficult putting the pieces together by browsing the net for a while.

How much more information do really need, though? It's not so difficult putting the pieces together by browsing the net for a while.

I know and I have. I was just commenting that I was suprised by how brief it was given his pedigree but as someone pointed out it's probably due to pages having a different amount depending on language

A BIG Welcome to Christian Fuchs,

I can see him being a positive signing and with Jeff Schlupp also bombing down the left it's a case of two for the price of one.

Each player capable of either left back or wing back.

Make no mistake Nigel and his team will have done their homework and no doubt this signing will be POSITIVE.

If it is the end of Paul Konchesky then i would like to thank him on behalf of all LCFC footbal fans for his total commitment last season and in all previous seasons good and bad.

Time marches on - Players come and go.

Now then how about a certain German underated maestro by the name of Lukas Josef Podolski...can we bag him and really make a statement of intent - CAMBIASSO showed how you can mix CLASS with passion this must be continued with future signings.

Leicester City FC really have added a certain entertainment value to the Premier League, and now it is up to a manager to challenge

Jose Mourinho at the top of the league - since Alex Ferguson has left it all seems a bit one sided...

Last Season was a learning curve - looking forward to a less bumpy ride next season.

Well Done Nigel & The Lads.

Podolski lol

Notoriously underwhelming at club level, only just joined Inter, big wages and susceptible to injuries, no thanks.

Pearson hasn't ruled out a marquee signing but it won't be anyone on massive wages.

Podolski lol

Notoriously underwhelming at club level, only just joined Inter, big wages and susceptible to injuries, no thanks.

Pearson hasn't ruled out a marquee signing but it won't be anyone on massive wages.

I can hear ya..

But you know sometimes it takes the right Club - the right Set Up - and the right man management to get the best out of a player.

Leicester City could be that club.

Just like Mourinho see's a wasted talent going on at MAN U.

Didn't look the quickest in all fairness but he looks like he could quite easily play in a back 3 allowing schlupp to play wing back.

Initiated the attack that led to Austria's winner. Good enough for me. Bags of experience on both the international stage as well as in the Bundesliga.

We'll have a lot to cherish with Fuchs on board next season.

Didn't look the quickest in all fairness but he looks like he could quite easily play in a back 3 allowing schlupp to play wing back.

I've seen plenty of Schalke fans say that he's a defender who can't defend, only attack, so I'd rather not

• 4 weeks later...

Archived