Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

I was speaking to somebody at the club today. Esteban is keen to stay but it depends on Mrs Cambiasso. Maybe we should do what Sunderland fans did and send this young lady some flowers? Thoughts?

As crass as it sounds, it can't do any harm and just might make her realise that differences between Highcross and Milan high street arent that important (unless she suffers from hayfever!)

It was always the case that the club needed to have the right support in place so that his kids got good schools - with great fiends.... and that Mrs C was taken to London or wherever whenever... With enough space to have the whole family over to stay indefinitely etc etc

I don't know why people talk about London as if it's the pinnacle of everything, yes it's great, yes there's lots of nice shops and likeminded people. But this is England we're talking about, you can travel to London and back in a day, and if they want to spend some time there I'm sure Cambiasso has enough money to buy a decent enough place to spend time off there.

Isn't is ex back home in Argentina as they are split up.

He does however have custody of his daughter aa she is at school over here.

Maybe it depends on his daughter wanting to stay or wanting to be closer to her mum.

It was always the case that the club needed to have the right support in place so that his kids got good schools - with great fiends.... and that Mrs C was taken to London or wherever whenever... With enough space to have the whole family over to stay indefinitely etc etc

What kind of schools do you guys have over there??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I just sent them a box of my hair. Hopefully that helps.

lol

I could name a couple of people on this forum who'd cut off their penis and send it if it helped keep Cambi at Leicester.

"Help to Buy Cambiasso" scheme.

Let's all chip in.

To cover his wages we'd each have to put a£1,000 quid a week in. Perhaps w should leave it to TOP.

someone take her Caff on the Saff for Brekky, Marylands for lunch and Grimsby's for dinner ( they have dandilion and burdock)

The woman will be begging him to sign on the dotted line....

Archived