Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daventry_fox

Until Dawn

• 2 months later...

looks awesome but alot of people wont like it. Only takes 5 hours to complete but there are so many different choices to make it has alot of replay value.

One of the most enjoyable games i ever played was Fahrenheit. If you like Fahrenheit or Heavy Rain then im sure this game will be really good.

looks awesome but alot of people wont like it. Only takes 5 hours to complete but there are so many different choices to make it has alot of replay value.

One of the most enjoyable games i ever played was Fahrenheit. If you like Fahrenheit or Heavy Rain then im sure this game will be really good.

Looks very much like Heavy Rain, Cant wait to play that again when its re released on PS4.

Only played it for about half an hour but I'm a little underwhelmed so far. The graphics are stunning though.

Start is pretty slow to be fair, gets into it a little later. Thought it was a good game in my opinion.

Finished it last night. Really enjoyed it managed to keep all but 2 characters alive. Does anybody find any of the characters annoying? Matt really annoys me and Chris at the beginning but I thought he was alright about half way through

I really didn't like Emily, thought she was a bit of a cvnt and Ashley was a bit annoying

Think I'm about half way through this going by clues I've found. Really enjoying it. Love the butterfly effect thing and how it tells you how your decisions actually impacts the game.

It's actually not as scary as I was expecting (in a good way) but very creepy & intense. Also think the way each chapter ends with the psychiatrist breaks the game up perfectly to stop the game feeling like 1 long drag.

Fantastic game and enjoyed every minute of it. I finished the game with one person left and took me around 7 hours to complete. I sold my copy on eBay the following day to get my money back but will certainly pick it up in the future when the price drops 

Thoroughly enjoyed this and survived with 3. 

I ended with matt, emily & sam

Some of the deaths were shocking from me.

Chris, ashley, jess & mike all died from me really getting drawn into the game and not using my noodle to just think sensibly. ESPECIALLY ASHLEY!!!

Josh died because I didnt do what a totem said and didnt explore properly, it was shortly after ashley died and i was still annoyed at myself.

The movement sensor was absolutely perfect for this game. Ive never been more focused and concious of my breathing than those moments.

Archived