Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Right, Let us get signed up early for the 2015/2016 season. Those of you who played last year should be getting an e-mail inviting you to join the league. For those of you who didn't play last year then the details are below:

Come join my English Premier League prediction game on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

Pool name: FoxesTalk 
Pool code: rulefizz

Just follow the instructions for registration etc..

We are thinking about running a £5 buy in for those who want to but I haven't got round to sorting it out yet. Everyone can sign up and play for free and I will try to organize something for those who want to spice-it-up a little. We will all be in the same league but only those who pay into the pot can win the prize. 

I will also sort out all the usual tables embedded into this thread and into the 'Predictor' tab at the top of the page, but that might take me a little while to sort out. In the mean time JOIN UP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for my absence but I have been away. Just thought that I would bump this up again for those who haven't seen it. We are on 68 already. I am away now for another couple of weeks but will get on top of it again when August comes around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never received my winners yellow cap Renart! :(

But seriously don't worry or spend your own money :)

Don't think I'll do as well this year

I have it, but have been away on holiday and forgot to send it on. I will do it this week, I promise. 

Anymore for anymore - only a few days to go!

Archived