Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Could I have a pool invite please Renart?

Thanks

SL

The details are at the top of the page. I have been really busy and so didn't set it up in the same way as last year but have just sent you a 'reminder' - you should be able to access it through the link from your e-mail. Let me know if you have any problems.

You preparing for losing to Col, Renart?

lol

Bring it on Col. Let us make it two-from-two to Renart. 84 signed up so far. I am looking for another top ten finish mate; where did you finish last year?  :D

When you sign up, is your display name derived from the first and last name you fill out to start with ?

You should have an option for a 'Username' or something - was a long time since I created my account. You should also be able to alter your profile etc.

Are we doing the paying to enter and winner takes lot thing or not now?

I have been super busy with work and haven't got round to sort it out: it would be quite complicated and I am not sure if I want to take it on. Maybe just for fun this season?

Ok. So week one has been and gone and we now have the early front-runners in place. Congrats to jean de plume  for winning the yellow cap for the week and for topping the table. Notable mentions to Eastanglianfox and Cambridgefox for making up the rest of the top three.

Games of interest this week (ones that might divide opinion): West Ham v Leicester and Man City v Chelsea. Get your picks in.

I have been super busy with work and haven't got round to sort it out: it would be quite complicated and I am not sure if I want to take it on. Maybe just for fun this season?

oh look I'm doing a Leicester,starting near the top.it won't last for me though.Cheers by the way,enjoyed the stats.

Played all season last year and never got into the top ten and finished 11th but I've clearly fluked a few results and am in third - watch me plummet like a stone from here on in.

Hashtag shameless humblebrag.

Archived