Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Last time out, October standings and a reminder to make picks for the weekend.

It seems like a long time since the last round of games but here is a quick round-up of what happened. @@jean de plume and @@veezeeblue traded places at the top once again - this battle has been raging all season.@@Xen had another good round, moving up four to fourth. The new additions to the Top Ten are @@marbles and @@FIF, who join in 9th and 10th respectively. The winner of the yellow cap was @@Wookie, who scored highest and moves up two places to err... 77th .... something makes me think that he hasn't been taking previous weeks very seriously. A special mention has to go to @truebluethruanthru who came within a gnats gonad of winning £1000 having got 5 of his picks absolutely right. I should also say that @@Col city fan also did quite well as he will be too modest to say anything himself. 

With October well and truly over (I forgot to do this last week) we can have a look at who increased their stock during the month. the Top Three for the month were:

1st @@iancognito

2nd @@Xen

3rd @@marbles

So, don't forget to make your picks for the weekend.

Yeah I always forget

Last time out, October standings and a reminder to make picks for the weekend.

It seems like a long time since the last round of games but here is a quick round-up of what happened. @@jean de plume and @@veezeeblue traded places at the top once again - this battle has been raging all season.@@Xen had another good round, moving up four to fourth. The new additions to the Top Ten are @@marbles and @@FIF, who join in 9th and 10th respectively. The winner of the yellow cap was @@Wookie, who scored highest and moves up two places to err... 77th .... something makes me think that he hasn't been taking previous weeks very seriously. A special mention has to go to @truebluethruanthru who came within a gnats gonad of winning £1000 having got 5 of his picks absolutely right. I should also say that @@Col city fan also did quite well as he will be too modest to say anything himself.

With October well and truly over (I forgot to do this last week) we can have a look at who increased their stock during the month. the Top Three for the month were:

1st @@iancognito

2nd @@Xen

3rd @@marbles

So, don't forget to make your picks for the weekend.

Don't be concerned about modesty!

You're quite right..I did phenomenally well!

:thumbup:

Buddy..

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I have not had time to do a round up for last weekend and, for some god unknown reason, I have to go into work tomorrow before the game. So, no round up. Sorry. @@Col city fan, fancy giving a summary of how people did? Generally, you didn't do so great + yellow cap + top of league. Or @@FIF

Happy Picking.

Congratulations this week must go to Buce who got the yellow cap with an increase of 16 places... :thumbup:

Getting higher each week is FIF who has now moved up to 6th spot

The biggest faller of the week was Col City who, despite giving it the big un last week, plummeted 10 places down the table and now has a mountain to climb to overtake Renart.

The two front runners (Jean de Plume and LCFC) are getting some way ahead, and vying with each other for that top spot each week on 95.50 points and 94.50 points respectively.

Other than that, everyone remained pretty static with a few good increases, such as Simmsy (7 places) and anddog with a 10 place jump, whilst others dropped a little, such as Cambridge (6 places)......

So, keep the predictions coming and have fun!!

Col @@Renart

They're seems to be a gap developing below the top 5 so I've decided to take a few chances with the scores this week. Probably won't pay off and I'll drop back into the group but can't see any other hope of making a move into the european places.

Once more this has been a really busy week, and so I am really sorry for the lack of update. Make your picks and I will try catch up soon.

Is this because you don't want to mention my top 5 penetration?  :P

What to say about last week on Superbru? Not much happened at the top: @@jean de plume and @@veezeeblue  are still in first and and second; they also appear to have pulled out a 4 point lead on the chasing group over the last few weeks. @@98foxes moves up three to third… and nothing much else is happeniing….

The yellow cap is shared between @@shangerfox, who moves into the Top Ten, and @@cambridgefox.

Right, make your picks.

ps. @@FIF is no longer in the Top Five.

I do not know where @@Col city fan is, as I can't be bothered to look that far down the table.

What to say about last week on Superbru? Not much happened at the top: @@jean de plume and @@veezeeblue are still in first and and second; they also appear to have pulled out a 4 point lead on the chasing group over the last few weeks. @@98foxes moves up three to third… and nothing much else is happeniing….

The yellow cap is shared between @@shangerfox, who moves into the Top Ten, and @@cambridgefox.

Right, make your picks.

ps. @@FIF is no longer in the Top Five.

I do not know where @@Col city fan is, as I can't be bothered to look that far down the table.

No worries...ill do it for you.

34th...an increase of 9 (that's 9) places.

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry for my absence, I am/have been in New Zealand and Australia since just after Christmas, which was also pretty mad. I am settled in Sydney now for the next 10 weeks and so should be able to get on top of the updates again. As I don't know what has been going on I am going to keep this simple.

Top 5:

1 @@FIF (how the fudge did that happen?)

2 @@glen parva fox

3 @@98foxes

4 @@veezeeblue

5 @@shangerfox

30 @@Col city fan

November Results:

1 @@FIF

2 @@jean de plume

3 @@veezeeblue

4 @Renart

5 @@jammie82uk

December Results:

1 @@FIF

2 @@merlin1969

3 @@nativefox

4 @fuchs01

5 @@glen parva fox

Generally, in summary, @@FIF is God. Make your picks for Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

FIF is bloody miles ahead.

Meanwhile, Col catches up (albeit slowly) with renart....

I feel like the City.

Expecting it all to fall apart sonner or later.

btw I can't get on the site to put in my picks so there could be a problem.

lol you might be decent at this mate but your spelling is atrocious!

I don't type very well at speed and don't look at the screen. It's a bloody Football forum!!! :P

FIF is bloody miles ahead.

Meanwhile, Col catches up (albeit slowly) with renart....

Dude, you are in 30th and I am in 9th. That is 21 places and 10 points between us. If this was the English football league model you would be halfway down the Championship. I will give credit where credit is due but that is an entirely different division! Enjoy the cold, I am going to go and lie on the beach.  :thumbup:

Dude, you are in 30th and I am in 9th. That is 21 places and 10 points between us. If this was the English football league model you would be halfway down the Championship. I will give credit where credit is due but that is an entirely different division! Enjoy the cold, I am going to go and lie on the beach. :thumbup:

#renartisdeludedbutislyingonabeachwhenimjustofftowork.com

Give Newport Beach my regards,probably the best 6 weeks I've ever spent away.

What you have to remember us FIF gets the results 1 hour before us so should be doing better!

Haven't got up there yet, we are based in Coogee, but I will be sure to do so when I do. Want me to bring you back some sand?  :P

Hope the Fens are not too cold for you? It all looks pretty mild over there. Without a doubt, I spent some of the best years of my life in Cambridge.

Archived