Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fans 5-a-Side Tournament

Suffering with footy withdrawal symptoms?

Fancy a few beers and some food in the glorious Leicester sunshine?

Union FS are hosting a fans five-a-side football tournament in Victoria Park, Leicester, from midday on Saturday 11th July.

All are welcome so if you fancy getting a team together and taking part, or if you'd like more details, then drop us an email at [email protected]

ALL FREE OF CHARGE!!

post-19418-0-77092200-1435256458_thumb.j

dammit, I'm in France on holiday. Quite annoying cos there's a few work events happening in my week off too which I would have loved to take part in lol.

Good luck to whoever plays though!

Same here. Away. Gutted. Would have been a laugh I sure. Maybe next time.

Would love to but fear leaving in a wooden box running around with you kids.

Can they run an over 45 league the same day?

Get into walking football mate, just played - and lost - in the Hampshire section of the National championships. Knackered, but loved it, suggest you give it a go.

Just a quick reminder that this is still going ahead next Saturday, thanks to everyone who's said they're coming already, its looking like it will be a great day. There is still space for more teams or individual players - If anyone is interested please email us!

Just a quick reminder that this is still going ahead next Saturday, thanks to everyone who's said they're coming already, its looking like it will be a great day. There is still space for more teams or individual players - If anyone is interested please email us!

Wary that this may have been lost over the weekend, can't understand why! ;)

Just to re-iterate that there is still place for individual players and teams on Saturday - all you need to do is e-mail us at [email protected].

The tournament will start at midday. Look forward to seeing you there all!

Union FS

Archived