Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

Looks a very decent player, another very useful striker to have around. I'd imagine that spells the end is Wood.

Also, Albert got it spot on again, thanks for the info lad :thumbup:

Everyone forgetting we signed Was for another year.

Anyway, great signing, was hopeful about this in January but now is just as good. And a 4-year deal!

Now just wrap up Cambiasso! ...and another CM, hopefully another CB, and maybe another right full-back/wing-back.

I remembered - I purposely didn't include that because it was a contract extension rather than a new signing (which Huth technically is...)

But yeah, good news all round!

Have we ever had a transfer window which has gone as smoothly as this one, so far?

Guest CityFan 06

Very good news. It's great to welcome more quality to the squad and to better our strike force which isn't bad as it is.

We go down we've had it financially.

Really!? We'd have good sale value on lots of players (Vardy for example), or alternatively a good squad to come back on. We'd also have parachute payments and aren't throwing about silly wages anymore.

Bournemouth just spent £8m on a defender for Fuchs sake. Can't just not spend for fear of going down.

Just been reading his comments on the OS and this caught my eye. Maybe i'm looking  little too deep, but it appears he was following us last season.

“I watched every match [last season] in the Premier League not all of them are easy. There were hard games. In the last few games the crowd were great and the players responded. It was an amazing result at the end of the season.” 

You have got to wonder how much the great escape has influenced the signings so far.

Add in the fact we finished well clear in the end, we didn't just crawl over the line, finished in emphatic style.

Archived