Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

It happened a few years back, wasn't keen, but accept it's liked by many people.

TBF Jay Z won me round abit a few years back, I've just said in the Glastonbury thread, I appreciate what Kanye does and a couple of his songs are ok but what a **** he is, an absolute arsehole of the highest order.

jay z put on one of the best shows in the history of the festival. 

kanye is a legend of the game. of every game. it's been done to death, if people don't like it go elsewhere. this is happening and it is going to be one of the best things to ever happen at glastonbury. or any festival. or any event. ever. 

there are 98 stages at glastonbury, there's even 5 others being streamed live on tele if you don't like kanye for whatever mental reason. but alls i'll say is if you choose to go elsewhere then your loss, and you'll regret it. 

kanye is a legend of the game. of every game. it's been done to death, if people don't like it go elsewhere. this is happening and it is going to be one of the best things to ever happen at glastonbury. or any festival. or any event. ever.

there are 98 stages at glastonbury, there's even 5 others being streamed live on tele if you don't like kanye for whatever mental reason. but alls i'll say is if you choose to go elsewhere then your loss, and you'll regret it.

lol lol lol

It happened a few years back, wasn't keen, but accept it's liked by many people.

TBF Jay Z won me round abit a few years back, I've just said in the Glastonbury thread, I appreciate what Kanye does and a couple of his songs are ok but what a **** he is, an absolute arsehole of the highest order.

yer right their I wouldn't invite a complete tosspot to headline whether its hip hop or rock the bloke deserve the slot..

Its crap. We stood at the back of the pyramid field watching Jay Z the other year. Hundreds if not thousands of people were walking away after 10 minutes of him starting his act (ourselves included). Went and had a few beers in the next field watching even more folk leave. theres a place for it at Glastonbury, but it shouldn't be on the headline slot.

Eh... ???

yer right their I wouldn't invite a complete tosspot to headline whether its hip hop or rock the bloke deserve the slot..

on what basis does he not deserve it? 

certainly not a musical one. he's one of the most talented and inventive musical icons in the world. maybe ever. 

add the word DONT between bloke and deserve..

Was just gonna reply saying i'm not sure whether you're agreeing or disagreeing with me, but you've cleared it up. You agree.

Nah like I say I appreciate what he does music wise, to an extent I like it, i'd certainly choose many other acts over him, easily, but as a person I dispise the ****.

Nothing will beat Kasabian last year! (And it's nothing to do with them being a Leicester band, it was just simply a great show)

Just listen to the crowd  lol  about 100000x better reception than Florence got yesterday

lmao speaking of people who don't ****ing deserve a headline slot at glastonbury! florence and the ****ing machine headlined yesterday and nobody complained. i've got about as much right to headline as her 

Archived