Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

Decent so far but think the 2nd half will be pretty amazing. So many hits to get through.

it's either going to be the best hour ever seen or we will be here until about 5am and it'll be the best 6 hours ever seen. 

big up any man who isn't exactly known for singing for taking on one of rihanna's best vocal performances ever at a controversial headline slot at glastonbury in front of millions of people. can't knock that. 

Hip hop is shite and the whole gangsta rap thing is more chavvy than a burberry baseball cap. Any grown up who likes that crap needs to have a word with themselves. Don't see how it has a place at a festival like glastonbury. Obvious sell out. I watched the first two 'songs' and had to turn it off. Made my ears bleed. I've made better sounding music on the toilet.

Hip hop is shite and the whole gangsta rap thing is more chavvy than a burberry baseball cap. Any grown up who likes that crap needs to have a word with themselves. Don't see how it has a place at a festival like glastonbury. Obvious sell out. I watched the first two 'songs' and had to turn it off. Made my ears bleed. I've made better sounding music on the toilet.

lol lol lol

get off this thread then

Having a word with themselves, a rap battle in the mirror type thing?

Yawning hell, have a day off grandad

lol

How could he have made you over the moon with it, out of interest?

No idea. Not the best description now I think about it. Not my kind of music really.  When does the heavy stuff come on? The bands that actually play instruments.

Why? This isn't the "only post here if you're a ten year old tough guy" thread. It's for opinions on Kanye. I gave mine. His music is gash.

post in the thread all you want. we love opinions. but what exactly did you expect when you sat down and put your tele on and tuned into to kanye west at glastonbury? did you think just because the last word of that was glastonbury that he'd come out in a leather jacket with a guitar and start singing old acdc songs? 

Why? This isn't the "only post here if you're a ten year old tough guy" thread. It's for opinions on Kanye. I gave mine. His music is gash.

no, you cried about hating an entire genre of music and made a pathetic generalisation. clear off chap

Yawning hell, have a day off grandad

It's ironic you'd call me grandad because this pop gangsta hop crap was massive 'in my day' in the 90s. It should have ended with Dr Dre 2001. That was and still is an album worth listening too. The whole genre has been stale and increasingly crap for twenty years.

No he's well known for his music firstly.

A lot of silly comments tonight.

So if you asked a randomer in the street who Kanye West was, the first thing they'd say is he's the guy who sang... stronger? (can't say I can name a single one of his tracks) rather than he's the guy who stole the mic off Taylor Swift at the MTV awards, or he's that guy who protested Becks grammy, or he's that lunatic south park took the piss out of with the gay fish jokes? His music is a sideshow to his lunacy and has been for a while.

post in the thread all you want. we love opinions. but what exactly did you expect when you sat down and put your tele on and tuned into to kanye west at glastonbury? did you think just because the last word of that was glastonbury that he'd come out in a leather jacket with a guitar and start singing old acdc songs?

I think that's exactly what Rincey had in mind by the sound of it.

Archived