Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC hub

Fastest in Prem

In today's sun. 7) marcin wasilewski @ 21.81mph

Sorry cant post a pic or link as I'm on my phone.

How did that happen? Haha

Been mentioned before but he isn't really that quick is he? Vardy doesn't even come into any of those league tables nor De Leat or Schlupp!

1. Moussa Sissoko    21.95 mph

2. Carl Jenkinson    21.94 mph

3. Patrick van Aanholt    21.90 mph

4. Leandro Bacuna    21.86 mph

5. Wilfried Zaha    21.84 mph

6. Angel Di Maria    21.82 mph

7. Marcin Wasilewski    21.81 mph

8. Stewart Downing, Jeffrey Schlupp    21.78 mph

10. Raheem Sterling    21.77 mph

It works like this. Vardy has insane acceleration. Vardy reaches his top speed faster than Wasil will reach his top speed but Wasil's top speed is very high apparently.

That is whether you believe these stats anyway. Baring in mind he was a right back for most of his career.

It works like this. Vardy has insane acceleration. Vardy reaches his top speed faster than Wasil will reach his top speed but Wasil's top speed is very high apparently.

That is whether you believe these stats anyway. Baring in mind he was a right back for most of his career.

So Was' speed is best used when chasing back from a corner etc and would be pretty useless against someone like Vardy within a 10 yard radius.

Another reason speed merchants like Rooney and Crouch arent on the list is because they never need to reach their fastest speed to beat opponents.

They can comfortably beat most players without having to exert themselves, unlike Downing who knows he must run like his life depended on it in order to pass an opponent.

So Was' speed is best used when chasing back from a corner etc and would be pretty useless against someone like Vardy within a 10 yard radius.

Another reason speed merchants like Rooney and Crouch arent on the list is because they never need to reach their fastest speed to beat opponents.

They can comfortably beat most players without having to exert themselves, unlike Downing who knows he must run like his life depended on it in order to pass an opponent.

lol They're so good they teleport past players

Been mentioned before but he isn't really that quick is he? Vardy doesn't even come into any of those league tables nor De Leat or Schlupp!

Top speed. Big athletes tend to have better top speed than acceleration. I'd back Was over 100m than those three but obviously he'd get done over 30m.

Top speed. Big athletes tend to have better top speed than acceleration. I'd back Was over 100m than those three but obviously he'd get done over 30m.

Say what I'll bet you hundreds of pounds that Vardy, Schlupp, De Leat murder him on a 100M sprint.

Archived