Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

How many to Birmingham away?

Nah it won't be the last friendly before the start of the season. It will be for brum but not us, we'll have a home game as per

Where are you squeezing this home friendly in? Weds Night, 11am on the day of the start of the season?

We took like 3,500 on the Tuesday we got promoted. Can see us taking around 2,000 at least

Yea we were unbeaten in God knows what, set a new record as well I think, maybe we will take 2000 can't see more then that'

Will this sell out for away fans or not?

Doubtful seeing as we could have most of the stand, still summer, people away, nothing game really just fitness and team selections.

We should take a good following, as with Mansfield and the two midweek ones either side of them as all four are local games.

Rotherham probably not so many.

Last year the Werden Bremen home game only got around 7000, so thousands aren't going to travel away for a friendly.

I might be being very forgetful or unobservant, but I'm pretty sure when we released the ticket prices for this it said under 22s could get in for a fiver. Just looked to get tickets online and that option isnt there, it's been replaced with 13-18. Anybody know why this is? Means us students have to pay a tenner, which I know isn't bad for a ticket to the football, but just wondered why they would have changed the categories?

Looks like there's only a couple of hundred tickets left btw.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived