Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Jeff Schlupp signs a new contract with LCFC until June 2019

Reading the article they posted on the website, "6 goals in 9 games for Brentford" and a "hattrick on his debut" which I think was against rotherham, makes you ask the question are we fully utilising him to his potential? Could have he turned out to be an exceptional striker? Is there still time?

Obviously he's played we'll at wingback and left mid last year but it does make you wonder what could have been if nige and Sven posited with playing schlupp upfront

Reading the article they posted on the website, "6 goals in 9 games for Brentford" and a "hattrick on his debut" which I think was against rotherham, makes you ask the question are we fully utilising him to his potential? Could have he turned out to be an exceptional striker? Is there still time?

Obviously he's played we'll at wingback and left mid last year but it does make you wonder what could have been if nige and Sven posited with playing schlupp upfront

His finishing isn't particularly great, his best performances have been has a winger it is how he has managed to get into the starting 11 and was great in the PL last season

His finishing isn't particularly great, his best performances have been has a winger it is how he has managed to get into the starting 11 and was great in the PL last season

I agree, but perhaps all these faults would have been ironed out if played upfront?

Great news. He's a natural athlete with incredible potential. Give him 2 more years of premiership football and improve them " donkey moments " he makes us all smile about and i garentue he will be one of the first on our team sheet every week. Pleased for the lad

He isn't a striker, he isn't smart enough or composed enough, he reminds me a little of Theo Walcott.

When he has time to think about what he's going to do (1 on 1) for example, 99.9% of the time, he'll make a right meal out of it.

Whereas when he has to make an instant decision, he seems a little more comfortable.

Archived