Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Strikers - how many goals each?

Just a bit of fun on a Monday afternoon, and a chance to say "I told you so" in 10 months time. How many league goals do you think our current batch of strikers will bag this season? I'm going for:

Leo - 11

Vards - 9

Okazaki + Krammy - 7

Nuge - 5

An I think it's pretty clear Wood won't be here for this season! 

Obviously it's not all the same people but interesting that most have Kram down to be our top scorer yet majority don't have him down to start in the other thread.

I too think he'll have a good season - you can just tell he's technically very good and once he finds his feet, should put a fair few away.

That said we shouldn't be expecting 20+ goals from him. I think in a bottom half team (which is realistically what we should expect) if your strikers are getting into double figures, they're doing well and should be praised. 15 or more and they've had a brilliant season. 20 or more and they'll probably be off to a top 4 side.

Leo - 11

Kram - 13

Okazaki - 8

Vardy - 8

Nuge -4

Archived