Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bristol fox ....

Unconfirmed Twitter Rumour: Cambiasso signs?

JUNE 29, 2015 OFFICIALFIRST4LCFC 0

Esteban Cambiasso agrees new contract at Leicester City

Former Inter Milan and Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Cambiasso has signed a new one-year contract at Leicester City, according to reports on Twitter.

Cambiasso was a key member of the Leicester City squad who achieved the great escape last term and was a huge hit with the fans.

Having originally only signed a one-year deal with the Foxes Cambiasso had been free to talk to other clubs. There was plenty of interest in the Argentine from the UK and abroad, including West Ham United and the MLS.

Despite the interest from elsewhere, @fourthofficial_ (a very reliable Twitter source) has today tweeted that Cambiasso has agreed a new one-year deal. If, as expected, this news is to be true expect official announcement over the coming days.

What I will say is, despite my hate for Twitter because of this article I searched for Fourth Official to see what had been tweeted and Bert has recently tweeted in the last 30 odd minutes - 'He's magic, you know.' Make of that what you will.

Archived