Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Agreed, and I honestly think the next manager is destined to fail.

The footballing side of the club is ran NPs way. A new manager will want, and need, to change things, but they'll be given next to no time to settle in before fans start to turn on whoever it is. Nigel has left some very big shoes to fill and some very high expectations.

Yeah, O'Neillesque.

That's why we must appoint someone proven who has been in these situations before. Allardyce, Moyes or even fat Steve Bruce might be able to carry things on.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/sacked-pearson-swears-revenge-on-ostriches-2-2015070299817

AXED Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson has blamed a “shadowy ostrich cabal” for his dismissal.

Pearson won plaudits for keeping Leicester in the Premier League last season, but continually insisted that he was being undermined from within by a hostile ostrich faction.

The club parted company with Pearson on Tuesday, in a move the 51-year old insisted “had ostrich prints all over it.”

Pearson said: “All year, we’ve been thwarted by their sinister, feathery intrigues. We’ve had to play every match against eleven men, plus the referee, plus a malevolent group of large, flightless birds.”

Pearson added that he had proof that an ostrich, or team of ostriches, had pulled the strings to get him fired, claiming that only the Struthio camelus was able to manipulate the Leicester board into axing him thanks to its natural avian cunning.

Wayne Hayes, an ostrich, said: “Nigel Pearson was sacked because he fought with the owners, insulted fans, and constantly made ludicrous allegations about Machiavellian ostriches.

“His well-publicised love of exotic eggs, ostrich leather shoes, and black and white feather dusters had nothing whatsoever to do with it.”

lol

I think they want a yes man in  but do the players? Who is going to stick up for and protect them?

Pearson never criticised individuals and was careful (well most of the time) with words.

I hope some of the more established and older players help the  new manager out by informing them of the setup they have and the type of players that will fit in but unfortunately most managers like to do their own thing. If Shakespear and Walsh stay they could  help too. A less experienced manager may be more willing to seek advice from players and backrfoom staff at his new club.

You would all feel better about Pearson getting the sack if you actually realised he wasn't really that good.

As I've said before, we'll see next season if another manager improves or worsens with the current squad. If Pearson isn't a good manager then we should improve.

43 pages of this and I cant take anymore - you're not looking at the whole pie lads. 

Leicester City is one big pie, and if they've let Nigel Pearson in charge of that one big pie and then sacked him, then he'd be in charge of the pie, and the people are the fruit.

43 pages of this and I cant take anymore - you're not looking at the whole pie lads. 

Leicester City is one big pie, and if they've let Nigel Pearson in charge of that one big pie and then sacked him, then he'd be in charge of the pie, and the people are the fruit.

What do you think about James Pearson? :whistle:

Good question for when I popped in. I think James is an exceptional example of the need for birth control and the only thing shorter than his dick is the line of women waiting to marry Tom Hopper

Just imagine being the father of the girl who brings Tom Hooper home and says "dad, we are getting married" - quite literally leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Although based on his video display and the obvious self-love going on I imagine that it is not a lady to whom he will be getting married.

We will never know the real reason. It's looking like it was linked to the events in Thailand but there must of been more to it, the thing that worrys me is it looked like a quick decision which is why we have nobody lined up.

Possibly so. I thought the Thais were very 'closed ranks' with their reasoning when they sacked Sven in very sudden fashion after the 0-3 home defeat to Millwall early on in 2011-12.....so I'd find it unlikely that they'd be any more revealing with this situation either! 

Before I read that I was confused.

Now I'm confused, hungry and a little bit horny.

I think they want a yes man in but do the players? Who is going to stick up for and protect them?

Pearson never criticised individuals and was careful (well most of the time) with words.

I hope some of the more established and older players help the new manager out by informing them of the setup they have and the type of players that will fit in but unfortunately most managers like to do their own thing. If Shakespear and Walsh stay they could help too. A less experienced manager may be more willing to seek advice from players and backrfoom staff at his new club.

I recall he hung the players out a bit after west brom ?? Could have been a diff game but he defo said some players weren't doing it !

Yeah, O'Neillesque.

That's why we must appoint someone proven who has been in these situations before. Allardyce, Moyes or even fat Steve Bruce might be able to carry things on.

Its going to be Lennon, we will have a guff start and he will be gone by October and we will get Allardyce

Question for people who were calling for Pearsons head this season just gone are you happy now he's gone especially with some of the names being thrown about?

The smug pricks I know who were are acting like they were right all along as if he's been sacked for football reasons, and not just out of the blue on the whim of the Thais. Fvcking ******. Hope they don't go and renew their season tickets now because of this.

Wonder how long it will take before we get the actual reason for this? Find it hard to believe that he'd be dismissed at such a terrible time and without a sufficient replacement readied simply for sticking up for his son

Question for people who were calling for Pearsons head this season just gone are you happy now he's gone especially with some of the names being thrown about?

Hard one to answer. I wanted him gone as at that point he was definitely failing and Pulis was available to keep us up. Once Pulis was out of the picture, I was happy for Pearson to see out the season.

The end of the season was superb but i'm not as convinced as most are that the form would carry on next year and I think Pearson would have gone back to messing with the lineup and formation with little success.

I'm not happy he's gone but i'm certainly not in the wrecked emotional state some are.

As for the list of possibles, there are some duffers on there but also a few to be excited about.

Lennon - Nostalgia

Moyes - Top 10 manager definitely

Di Matteo - Champions League winner

Klopp - Not gonna happen but whilst his names on the table, very exciting thought

Hiddink - Same as Klopp

The shock of Pearson going has subsided in me now and all thats left is excitement to see who the new man will be and what he'll do with us.

Those giving up and talking about relegation and not going to games etc are just ridiculous. This is football. One of the only sensible things Alan Young ever said was the only thing certain for a manager is the sack.

Its like some on here have never been through it before. Pearson will become a distant memory. We're in the top league with wealthy owners a great stadium and exciting squad which if the right appointment is made and the right players added, will make for very exciting times.

Hard one to answer. I wanted him gone as at that point he was definitely failing and Pulis was available to keep us up. Once Pulis was out of the picture, I was happy for Pearson to see out the season.

The end of the season was superb but i'm not as convinced as most are that the form would carry on next year and I think Pearson would have gone back to messing with the lineup and formation with little success.

I'm not happy he's gone but i'm certainly not in the wrecked emotional state some are.

As for the list of possibles, there are some duffers on there but also a few to be excited about.

Lennon - Nostalgia

Moyes - Top 10 manager definitely

Di Matteo - Champions League winner

Klopp - Not gonna happen but whilst his names on the table, very exciting thought

Hiddink - Same as Klopp

The shock of Pearson going has subsided in me now and all thats left is excitement to see who the new man will be and what he'll do with us.

Those giving up and talking about relegation and not going to games etc are just ridiculous. This is football. One of the only sensible things Alan Young ever said was the only thing certain for a manager is the sack.

Its like some on here have never been through it before. Pearson will become a distant memory. We're in the top league with wealthy owners a great stadium and exciting squad which if the right appointment is made and the right players added, will make for very exciting times.

Well if we're going to add managers that we don't stand any chance of attracting, then why don't we add Wenger, Mancini, Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelotti - then the list looks very exciting, and we might even be able to convince ourselves that this isn't one big monumental ****-up.

Di Matteo fluked that win and has been shit everywhere else.

Completely agree. tbh the Barcelona game was a tactical masterclass, but apart from that he hasn't done anything noteworthy in management. Having said that he does have an impressive win percentage but not sure his style will suit our club. 

Well if we're going to add managers that we don't stand any chance of attracting, then why don't we add Wenger, Mancini, Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelotti - then the list looks very exciting, and we might even be able to convince ourselves that this isn't one big monumental ****-up.

Dont we actually have to be shit and get relegated before is can be confirmed as a monumental fvck up?

Dont be so kneejerk.

I was so excited about our new signings, and looking at how we do thing this season, looking at us build on last season, but now with all the uncertainty I don't know what to think, any new manager is going to need time to learn his best team, and that worries me. I hope we get someone in who settles quickly! What a nightmare.

Dont we actually have to be shit and get relegated before is can be confirmed as a monumental fvck up?

Dont be so kneejerk.

How you can call anyone knee jerk is beyond me, I think you called for Pearson's head in September, before stringer.

Archived