Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

How on earth is getting a man in with a proven record like his showing no ambition exactly? You're expecting what... Klopp? Get real.

It's less ambitious than keeping Nigel Pearson.

Harry Redknapp filling his Roller up with red diesel as we speak for the trip to sign as our new manager, Billy Davies as his assistant.....

They say in life you get what you deserve.....

In Pearson we trust......

Allardyce lol **** that shit Pearson is a better manager.

Rafa Benietez for me, but still don't understand this this team, the backroom staff, scouts everyone was going so perfect

What? You know Benitez is at Real Madrid?  :unsure:

Wouldn't mind if Shakey had a go. Knows the club better than any of the other candidates would, works v well with Walsh. I'd imagine a very similar style of management to Pearson.

Craig Shakespeare, don't change the backroom staff, especially Steve Walsh, brings us fantastic signings every season, name me the last player we brought that played more than 10 times that is considered a flop other than Yann

give it to Cambiasso. sod it aint got nothing to lose,

maybe Klopp might see us as a growing project i dont know, got more chance of pull £10 notes out my butt than klopp tbf

i doubt very much he (Cambiasso) holds his pro A licence and hence cannot manage a premier league team + he has zero managerial experience

You'll have to explain that to me, it makes zero sense.

Nigel Pearson has had one season with what was then the second cheapest side in the division and has finished 14th. I'm not saying Allardyce is an unambitious appointment, he's a pretty good mid-table manager but you very much know what you're going to get with him. He's not going to create any real legacy at a club like Leicester, he'd just regularly have us 8th-14th. Nigel would be more of a gamble but he has the potential to become a much better manager. Obviously we don't know what's happened, but if they have made a footballing decision to replace Nigel with Allardyce then I think that's disappointing.

Nigel Pearson has had one season with what was then the second cheapest side in the division and has finished 14th. I'm not saying Allardyce is an unambitious appointment, he's a pretty good mid-table manager but you very much know what you're going to get with him. He's not going to create any real legacy at a club like Leicester, he'd just regularly have us 8th-14th. Nigel would be more of a gamble but he has the potential to become a much better manager. Obviously we don't know what's happened, but if they have made a footballing decision to replace Nigel with Allardyce then I think that's disappointing.

Clearly they feel they can't work with him and that's their decision. He is lucky to have survived what happened last season. If he hasn't backed the owners over getting rid of his son, then it's no shock. Guess work on the last bit obviously.

Archived