Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Thanks Nige

Unless something Malky Mackay-esque has happened (and I HIGHLY doubt that), I'm certain he'll end up elsewhere and make them look very silly. Absolutely devastated, thanks for everything Nigel Pearson.

I'm just stunned, this must be the biggest shock the club has had. As I mentioned in another thread, I wasn't his biggest fan but he has left behind some good memories. I'm surprised though he'd back sacked shortly after doing a good job in keeping the foxes up.

It's like a member of the family has died.

Regardless of his off-pitch 'antics', he was always a great manager for our club.  99.999% of fans will be eternally grateful for the exciting times we've had under Pearson. Won't be at all surprised to see him gracing the PL again.

I've had a season ticket for the last 10 seasons and this has left me gutted. For years I never really felt a great affinity with the staff/players but this team is different. The last two seasons have been great for different reasons, I only hope his replacement can replicate the spirit we need to stand a chance of staying in the league.

Cheers Nige and the team, you've done Leicester fans proud :pearson: .

Always backed him. Seemed a stubborn bastard but proved to be the opposite, always striving to learn and improve.

He's left us with a good squad and hopefully with harmony intact, respect and good luck to Nigel

Archived